B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #3

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

many do not like Fiby, it is true that perhaps he will never let us see anything interesting and that perhaps it is a bit false, but he is a beautiful girl, it seems to me that the girls who show their pussy in this apartment there are many, so a very modest girl can go well

I also like Fiby.  She is very pretty and seems to be a lot of fun to be with.  She just isn't going to give up that pussy.  That's just who she is and as long as the other girls, and us, accept her for who she is then I for one like having her there.  There is enough pussy floating around without hers. 

• Like 1

I'm home.  I've been released from the Hospice center and now on Home Hospice care.  I'm glad to be home.  There was no quality of life at that place.  Not having 24 hour medical care may end up costing me a little time but I will trade time for comfort any day.  Now to settle back in and check replays. 😉

• Like 4

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I'm home.  I've been released from the Hospice center and now on Home Hospice care.  I'm glad to be home.  There was no quality of life at that place.  Not having 24 hour medical care may end up costing me a little time but I will trade time for comfort any day.  Now to settle back in and check replays. 😉

If there can be any good news in your world, Dont, this is it...You're in the comfort of your own home. Will you get to see Monica at all...?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Welcome back home and enjoy the replays on the big screen ...

3 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Nobody has posted in the B4 thread for at least a couple hours so I will.  I have been taking quick glances into Fiby's room and watching her and Damira.  I think it's time for Damira to throw in the towel and give up trying to get at Fiby's pussy.  She keeps trying but Fiby stops her cold every time.  

Damira I know you like Fiby and the 2 of you have a lot of fun together but if you are after pussy you are trying between the wrong pair of legs.  You're going to come up empty every time. 

I think they both enjoy the game. Damira likes the challenge, even if she'll never get to go all the way... and Fiby enjoys Damira trying... as I have seen Fiby, on multiple occasions, goose Damira or in some other way get her riled up... But mostly I just think they really enjoy each other company, regardless of anything else...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

I think they both enjoy the game. Damira likes the challenge, even if she'll never get to go all the way... and Fiby enjoys Damira trying... as I have seen Fiby, on multiple occasions, goose Damira or in some other way get her riled up... But mostly I just think they really enjoy each other company, regardless of anything else...

Yes, I agree...They seem to be more comfortable and natural with each other than a lot of the other relationships...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Welcome home Dont 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know it would be awesome if Damira and Fiby moved into unknown territory but I'd hope it was sensual and meaningful, and not just a show, which would spoil all that's gone before, imo...

I get the feeling it would be both... Damira is kind of an exhibitionist.. plus she REALLY likes sex, so for her at least it would be the best of both worlds...  and if you look close, Damira pushes Fiby's boundaries, but is willing to pull back when she goes too far... and Fiby keeps Damira from getting so wild and crazy that she can't recover from a mistake... so I really like them as friends... 

While I would very much like for something sexy to happen between them, I am OK with it not... 

• Like 4

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

If there can be any good news in your world, Dont, this is it...You're in the comfort of your own home. Will you get to see Monica at all...?

You're right naga.  Being home is very good news for me and I intend to make the best of every minute I have left. 

To answer your question you bet your sweet ass I'm going to see a LOT of Monica.  She will be here early tomorrow afternoon and she is staying through the weekend.  Her husband now knows about us and as bad as I feel to be partially at fault for their problems I know she wouldn't have ever seen me  in the first place if their marriage was solid  so I'm just going to enjoy her being with me. 

• Like 2