B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #2 / September #1

57 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So just to let these girls know,

The very best position is with their face buried in a pillow and teeth clenching the pillow case. The Ass up as high as possible legs and cheeks spread wide. That is the most inviting position. Some girls know this and others need to learn.

Are they going to invite us ?

Sophie, Belle and Naomi already know this so that just leaves Fabulous Fiby, and they are trying to teach her, but she still has so much to learn that is so obvious.

belle tried to put her fingers in fiby's jelly box but fiby freaked a little and just held her hand.

il y a 2 minutes, menouscope2015 a dit :

Just a question:. I thought I saw Mila ... She didn't join the party ?? 

she left before. She is not under contract at this time; she is not required to do the show with others in front of the camera (if I'm not mistaken)

5 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

she left before. She is not under contract at this time; she is not required to do the show with others in front of the camera (if I'm not mistaken)

Right !  Was just too happy her ... Hope she will comme back to see Naomi ! 

• Like 1

Il y a 21 heures, firewall a dit :

if she have the same energy during her last month of her last visit in B4 you will fall asleep quickly, the only  thing she wanted during her last visit is leaving rlc

Ahh yes, she wanted out during her last visit. There wasn't anyone to play with her and she found other ways to make her money.

But this time round, if Damira & Anabella stays for a couple of months more & RLC brings Mila in, maybe we might have something.

I like Mila, I like her smile and her pretty face. I know she has been around and does other things but who am I to judge.

Il y a 3 heures, maxfactor a dit :

M I -L A   M I -L A   M i -L A!

Mila, Naomi and Fiby...OMFG ::)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

Fiby, r you high Max?

I would say Damira, Anabella + Mila we got game. Add in Megan and Debby we got the five-some.

But of course we are dreaming here. And probably Mila found her gold mine. Just saying.

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Mila with Jessica, Damira and Anabella ... That would make fireworks !! 

that would make bodies in the damn way!  it would be much better if Mila and Jessica paired off and Damira and Ana paired off.......just my opinion of course.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO...you just can't get rid of these _______!!  haven't you all seen enough of these same girls over and over again!

It seems it bothers you more than most of the rest of us 

• Like 1