B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #2 / September #1

Noldus

I see that there are four fabulous asses pointing right at us in Mistress Sophie's room, 3 superstars of RLC with Magnificent Mila, Naughty Naomi, Sly Sophie and then there is well...……………………….FIBY just plain Fiby. 

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I see that there are four fabulous asses pointing right at us in Mistress Sophie's room, 3 superstars of RLC with Magnificent Mila, Naughty Naomi, Sly Sophie and then there is well...……………………….FIBY just plain Fiby. 

I really use to think that Fiby would be Fantastic and Fabulous, but now I think she is Forgone and easily Forgetful.

1 hour ago, firewall said:

mila is totally useless, this girl was interesting to watch only on a first visit

now she is more spectator than actor and super boring to watch, can't believe she is back again on rlc

Mila has a huge fan base. She's only a guest at present, so doesn't have to do jack shit...

• Like 3

I have to admit that Sofie is unique, she can transform a sexy scene with three naked girls who pretend to masturbate, in nothing, now it is clear that Mila is here to replace some girls, I would like to know if this RLC choice to quickly recycle the girls is due to fact that he doesn't find girls willing to participate, or if he wants to play safely, with girls who guarantee him the shows, I prefer the unknown, but I don't count a dick