B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #2 / September #1

Noldus

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you were here when this happened i believe and if not i'm sure you didn't miss a damn thing other than them fucking.

If it was after the 1st week of February then I was here but not paying attention tothat apartment.  I'm sure I didn't miss anything.

Just now, dontgetnone said:

If it was after the 1st week of February then I was here but not paying attention tothat apartment.  I'm sure I didn't miss anything.

i can promise you that if you've seen a handful of couples fucking, then what they did wouldn't have been anything different!!

24 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Something is wrong here.  Bell has been in the apartment more than 10 minutes and still has her clothes on. 

Don't panic, the bullshit show group has already gathered in Sofie's room and is already half naked. Time for the thousandth repetition of the fake lesbian sofie show. 😫

I really hope Sofie moves out soon. It would be best to close down the whole apartment right away, nothing of relevance will happen here anymore anyway. 

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Don't panic, the bullshit show group has already gathered in Sofie's room and is already half naked. Time for the thousandth repetition of the fake lesbian sofie show. 😫

I really hope Sofie moves out soon. It would be best to close down the whole apartment right away, nothing of relevance will happen here anymore anyway. 

You still have a couple more months to sound like a broken record.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You still have a couple more months to sound like a broken record.

There's only a few weeks left on my old abo and it looks like there's no reason left to give any more money to RLC. 😈

I'm testing VHTV right now. There is also a lot of bullshit there, but with all the apartments they have (almost 40) it is more real life there as on RLC. They have a good funkction to order the apartment list, based on user selection. Very usefull to sort out all the bullshit.

BTW, Rumor says Nina and Kira will start there soon. Maybe even more of the RLC couples will have a come back there. It's really a strange situation. 🙂