B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #2 / September #1

Noldus

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Naomi returns. It looked like it was going to get hot for a minute with Sofie's fingers in Belle💝's pussy but it didn't last.

masha and jane had a much more erotic session than the 3 sorority girls pretending at sex.

43 minutes ago, sigfried said:

masha and jane had a much more erotic session than the 3 sorority girls pretending at sex.

Fingers are rubbing clits. If this had happened 18 months ago people would be utterly amazed as indeed they were when Belle and Megan and the rest of the party girls did what they did in that bed and of course Megan💗 and Belle 💗💗did last week in Belle's bed.

But ultimately as swingers Masha and Jane have  a lot more experience but then I wasn't aware we are comparing. Barcelona has always been different to the rest of RLC.

8 hours ago, Lyree said:

and your point is?

I don't know what you're referring to, if to my comment by Naomi or if to that of his underpants, the first, we saw that there was a little discussion, it seemed that Naomi, did not want to go and Sofie convinced her, for the second, Sofie almost always does not put underwear under her clothes, it is her choice, maybe she feels more free, besides I made a mistake last night, because before she came out she put on her underwear, I hope I explained my point

1 hour ago, happyone said:

I really do not think Sergio wants to make any valid point sometimes--he just wants more likes from his buddy John Terry 😏

You mean John Terry alias Sergio?

Alias Smith & Johns 😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, happyone said:

I really do not think Sergio wants to make any valid point sometimes--he just wants more likes from his buddy John Terry 😏

damn you are a good investigator, now I understand why you chose your name, your life must be very sad, if you have time to do these investigations, I give you advice, try to make a life out of RLC, the world is beautiful, try to live it

25 minutes ago, Sergio said:

damn you are a good investigator, now I understand why you chose your name, your life must be very sad, if you have time to do these investigations, I give you advice, try to make a life outside of RLC, the world is beautiful, try to live it

Are you going to take your own advise also??? 

And BTW--we have known about you using 2 different CC names for a long time---John Terry is how you like yourself