B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #2 / September #1

don't worry Ze, tonight or tomorrow night you will get to see Sara and the -------------- in B2 putting on a show.  if the apartment is UM it is because the participants can sit down together and discuss what they are going to do.  not to mention putting the drugs up so nobody could see them!

Was there anything wrong in the apartment that required them to put it UM???

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

don't worry Ze, tonight or tomorrow night you will get to see Sara and the --------------in B2 putting on a show.  if the apartment is UM it is because the participants can sit down together and discuss what they are going to do.  not to mention putting the drugs up so nobody could see them!

Was there anything wrong in the apartment that required them to put it UM???

"Was there anything WRONG in the apartment that required them to put it UM"..yes..Sophie and pupils.You know this girls don't do real life stuff in cams..So place have to go offline.Maybe when it returns online they gona rewards us with anotehr planied threesome opera exhibition.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

"Was there anything WRONG in the apartment that required them to put it UM"..yes..Sophie and pupils.You know this girls don't do real life stuff in cams..So place have to go offline.Maybe when it returns online they gona rewards us with anotehr planied threesome opera exhibition.

LOL they are planning alright!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Don't RLC Members use the RLC forum site anymore as they all seem to be on CC now 😁 

There is more to see in cc than in rlc nowdays.With exception of nights..that's  when the shows start.Sweet sweet real life in cams.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

There is more to see in cc than in rlc nowdays.With exception of nights..that's  when the shows start.Sweet sweet real life in cams.

This apartment is really just a bad joke. 

I'll never understand why RLC is still hanging on to Sofie. Almost all her visits combined, she's been in the project for almost a year now and all there was to see are artificial show and lifeless letargy. What annoys me the most about Sofie is that with her so many other People are doing this bullshit shows (e.g. Naomie). This is just very sad. 

Also Stella is really a big disappointment with this visit, considering how interesting her stay with her BF was. Now everything is somehow only characterized by absence and unbelievable bates (with a rigid look away from the camera, so people can' t see that she really doesn't go for it). 

• Like 2

I don't see where tonight with Belle will be any better or worse than last night with Sara.  It will still be a show for the cams.  The only thing that threw me last night was I know Sara likes to eat pussy but last night she didn't even attempt it but Sofie who is definitely not known for eating pussy went down on Sara twice.    Stella seems to be acting quite sociable right now.  That will only last until it's time to go in the bedroom for the evening show.  Then Stella will disappear in a puff of smoke.