Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I am sorry, but the position she's sitting in, it took a while for my brain to tell me me to look up at what was on her face

How do you not look at her face? Hey, I like that other parts, too, but her gaze I have sorely missed for years. Anyway, I look at both, lol.

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

How do you not look at her face? Hey, I like that other parts, too, but her gaze I have sorely missed for years. Anyway, I look at both, lol.

Yes indeed her face is beautiful, but you just never know how often she will present to us her other beautiful part of her, so you better take the time and absorb all that you can while she's presenting it

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I think I need to see a doctor, because I can't stop staring at her, and my big problem, I don't believe I have blinked in the last hour

Are you sure that is really the problem???  If you go to see a doctor, may I suggest a cold shower first (unless that really is the problem-can't get it up) 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Are you sure that is really the problem???  If you go to see a doctor, may I suggest a cold shower first (unless that really is the problem-can't get it up) 😉

No it's the opposite problem, she keeps redirecting my blood flow to a different part of my body

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

¡Oh no, ella está siendo juguetona otra vez! Ella va a romper el internet!

hello ... I don't think she will play again today ... she has already played twice ... impossible once again :biggrin:.... I will look but I will not comment on anything ..:biggrin::biggrin: