Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

4 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Today is my birthday and what a gift for my eyes from our princess, she has always given us the gift of anal bating, but this is one of those rare occasions that it was no doubt what she was doing

Happy Birthday and I am sure The Goddess wishes you well as well.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Today is my birthday and what a gift for my eyes from our princess, she has always given us the gift of anal bating, but this is one of those rare occasions that it was no doubt what she was doing

Happy Birthday! This seems like a pretty nice birthday gift! Whatever it means 😉

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Happy Birthday! This seems like a pretty nice birthday gift! Whatever it means 😉

Thanks so much for your birthday greeting, and I just like to say our princess has a way of attracting the best people to this forum

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

This reminds me of one birthday i spent that was very similar. It was like, 3 years ago. It's a cool feeling.

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Thanks so much for your birthday greeting, and I just like to say our princess has a way of attracting the best people to this forum

There are so many other best people who are silent at the moment. I mean that with all sincerity. Good folks.

Seems to be some sort of shock from recent events that may be keeping people away. It even has a name like "The Fappening" except people had to abruptly stop fapping so I guess it would be the opposite of that.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Hoy es mi cumpleaños y qué regalo para mis ojos de nuestra princesa, ella siempre nos ha dado el regalo de las mamada anal, pero esta es una de esas raras ocasiones en las que sin duda era lo que estaba haciendo.

happy Birthday......

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Happy Birthday and I'm sure Leora will give you a special treat on your birthday.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1