Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

1. The best thing about Leora's return is that thanks to her I have been interested in Prague ... and I have decided that the next vacation to go to Prague ... so some friends have told me it is a beautiful city ... so now I have decided .. I will visit Prague .... hahaha ... not because this Leora, and even if it was that way and I found her on the street I would never tell her anything, out of respect for her privacy .... I am sure she will I would look at myself ... but I would just look into her eyes, smile and swim more ...:angel:

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Sí, bueno, para mí es solo mirar la belleza. Las otras cosas están bien documentadas. Gracias.

The best thing about Leora's return is that thanks to her I have been interested in Prague ... and I have decided that the next vacation to go to Prague ... so some friends have told me it is a beautiful city ... so now I have decided .. I will visit Prague .... hahaha ... not because this Leora, and even if it was that way and I found her on the street I would never tell her anything, out of respect for her privacy .... I am sure she will I would look at myself ... but I would just look into her eyes, smile and swim more ...:biggrin:

Just now, raul399 said:
  1. The best thing about Leora's return is that thanks to her I have been interested in Prague ... and I have decided that the next vacation to go to Prague ... so some friends have told me it is a beautiful city ... so now I have decided .. I will visit Prague .... hahaha ... not because this Leora, and even if it was that way and I found her on the street I would never tell her anything, out of respect for her privacy .... I am sure she will I would look at myself ... but I would just look into her eyes, smile and swim more ...:angel:

Go for it.

46 minutes ago, happyone said:

No te quedes callado: Leora lee todo lo que está escrito y disfruta de tus cumplidos. 

He ignores me ... :biggrin:I honestly don't think he likes it and more when he knows that I understand a little Russian ... that detail I think he doesn't like because he can't speak calmly since I can understand it ... I understand it but She doesn't understand me.:biggrin: