Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

20 minutes ago, jugghead said:

It appears our lady is having difficulty winning pole position in the thumbs. She used to win hands down. But I digress. Hands may be elsewhere at the moment.🤣

She was up against 8 girls but they gave up and went out LOL

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pokemondex said:

Je sais que ça n'a rien avoir avec Leora mais quelqu'un conaitrait-il l'actrice dans le gif, svp ?

I know it has nothing to do with Leora but would anyone know who is the actress in the gif, please ?

sorry no idea

It's great to see Leora watching Australian TV shows. Wentworth is filmed not far from where I live.

Info from Wikipedia.

Wentworth is an Australian television drama programme. It was first broadcast on SoHo on 1 May 2013. The series serves as a contemporary reimagining of Prisoner, which ran on Network Ten from 1979 to 1986. Lara Radulovich and David Hannam developed Wentworth from Reg Watson's original concept. The series is set in the modern day and initially focuses on Bea Smith's (Danielle Cormack) early days in prison and her subsequent rise to the top of the prison's hierarchy. Following Cormack's departure from the show at the end of the fourth season, the series shifted its focus onto a more ensemble format.

For the first three seasons, Wentworth was filmed on purpose-built sets in the suburbs of Clayton, Victoria. Production moved to Newport, Victoria, starting with the fourth season. The show has received a mostly positive reception from critics, and the first episode became the most watched Australian drama series premiere in Foxtel history. The series was picked up by several countries, including New Zealand and the UK, where it has been retitled Wentworth Prison.

A seventh season was commissioned in April 2018, before the sixth-season premiere, and this premiered on 28 May 2019. In December 2018, it was confirmed that a further 20 episodes had been commissioned, with production beginning in September 2019, and the episodes set to be broadcast through 2020 and 2021.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It's great to see Leora watching Australian TV shows. Wentworth is filmed not far from where I live.

Info from Wikipedia.

Wentworth is an Australian television drama programme. It was first broadcast on SoHo on 1 May 2013. The series serves as a contemporary reimagining of Prisoner, which ran on Network Ten from 1979 to 1986. Lara Radulovich and David Hannam developed Wentworth from Reg Watson's original concept. The series is set in the modern day and initially focuses on Bea Smith's (Danielle Cormack) early days in prison and her subsequent rise to the top of the prison's hierarchy. Following Cormack's departure from the show at the end of the fourth season, the series shifted its focus onto a more ensemble format.

For the first three seasons, Wentworth was filmed on purpose-built sets in the suburbs of Clayton, Victoria. Production moved to Newport, Victoria, starting with the fourth season. The show has received a mostly positive reception from critics, and the first episode became the most watched Australian drama series premiere in Foxtel history. The series was picked up by several countries, including New Zealand and the UK, where it has been retitled Wentworth Prison.

A seventh season was commissioned in April 2018, before the sixth-season premiere, and this premiered on 28 May 2019. In December 2018, it was confirmed that a further 20 episodes had been commissioned, with production beginning in September 2019, and the episodes set to be broadcast through 2020 and 2021.

I have seen it, but it's just not the same as Prisoner: Cell Block H 😉

• Like 1

7 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Today is my birthday and what a gift for my eyes from our princess, she has always given us the gift of anal bating, but this is one of those rare occasions that it was no doubt what she was doing

Belated birthday wishes, I hope you got whatever you wished for....Judging by the postings on here it seems you possibly did..🍾🍸

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I have seen it, but it's just not the same as Prisoner: Cell Block H 😉

I totally agree, it's a shame Leora doesn't get to see Prisoner as the original is so much better than the copy Wentworth.

Australia makes some of the best drama shows. Leora after you finish Wentworth another great Aussie drama serial is Underbelly.