Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

5 hours ago, raul399 said:

Now is not a good time to masturbate ... I am on the beach sunbathing ... The good time is from 7 pm .😉

1 hour ago, raul399 said:

what are you doing ... Wait for me to get home .. Bad luck I have ..😑

1 hour ago, raul399 said:

Play for 2 hours .. Until I get home ..:biggrin:

raul, hope you don't mind, i edited your posts 😁

ha ha ha (oops--sorry) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

raul, hope you don't mind, i edited your posts 😁

ha ha ha (oops--sorry) 

I do not care friend ... I think you are a good person and the important thing is to have fun ....
from now on you will be my secretary ..:biggrin:
The important thing is the good atmosphere in the chat and to be able to talk and see our goddess as she makes us enjoy ...
correct all my comments you have permission to do so.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I do not care friend ... I think you are a good person and the important thing is to have fun ....
from now on you will be my secretary ..:biggrin:
The important thing is the good atmosphere in the chat and to be able to talk and see our goddess as she makes us enjoy ...
correct all my comments you have permission to do so.:biggrin::biggrin:

Exactly--and since you found the emoji's ---I now quit my job as your secretary--no further corrections needed (I hope ) :biggrin:

I have observed that there is no comment neither positive nor negative about the masturbation of leora ..... when I look I say things .. but as she does not love me I will have to look for another rlc girl who loves me ..:biggrin:
From now on I will stay in the shade without commenting anything ... I will stop commenting on how your environment evolves ... I think she wants my silence ..:biggrin:

• Like 1