B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

11 hours ago, Sergio said:

once again the great dilemma arises, what does it mean true, Aurora and Sara, a dildo is inserted in the cunt, yes, they kissed, yes, they masturbated, yes, everything was planned, yes, they started and stopped four sometimes, but if all this excites, it's okay, I say something new, these girls are not lesbians, but people want to see lesbian things, they are excellent professionals and they show this, I swear it's the last time I face the problem, because it's really boring

Go and pet a horse, then you will see that not "miserable".:sick:

• Like 1

Putting Stella in b1 killed the house.Iknow she doesn't get along well with Sophie but..was a missed opportunity to put most of show girls in same roof,b2 should be Sophie,Naomi,fiby and stella(that way only one Barca sucked)and b1 should had stayed with Sara,Aurora and maybe a new girl.Rip b1.

12 hours ago, Sergio said:

once again the great dilemma arises, what does it mean true, Aurora and Sara, a dildo is inserted in the cunt, yes, they kissed, yes, they masturbated, yes, everything was planned, yes, they started and stopped four sometimes, but if all this excites, it's okay, I say something new, these girls are not lesbians, but people want to see lesbian things, they are excellent professionals and they show this, I swear it's the last time I face the problem, because it's really boring

It's as as spontaneous and Real and any show in the others Barca houses..zero.Most of this girls aren't  lesbians at all,they just do the girls shows because that's what they were instructed to do,always been like this in Barcelona houses,just a show most of times,But somehow after all this years someone always find it beautiful and genuine,the most authentic moments of Barca houses is when the girls don't have to fallow "rules" and they bring their boyfriends,tahts is the most authentic sexual moment we ever gona see from them,of course there is some exception and one or other girl could do things with other because they really want to,but most of times is just what it is.a arranjed evening sex moment for the "book".Talking about it..the genuine girls "moment" must be starting soon in b2.

0600 and no sign of any of the B1 girls yet. Must be one hell of a party.

Edited: 0715 and still no B1 girls. I'm off to bed. Hopefully someone will post when they get home. Must be staying at Gina's tonight. I didn't think they took any extra clothes though.

Well lets thanks Stella..never seen Sara so high,to an point she can't ever control her mouth,and look party girl polya is with them,to bad to see this hapenning to b1,last couples months were pretty good.Now it's just party outside and drugs.

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

Putting Stella in b1 killed the house.Iknow she doesn't get along well with Sophie but..was a missed opportunity to put most of show girls in same roof,b2 should be Sophie,Naomi,fiby and stella(that way only one Barca sucked)and b1 should had stayed with Sara,Aurora and maybe a new girl.Rip b1.

If they don't get a long then we may see a Cat Fight  :biggrin: