Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

They rarely did anything on RLC as far as i recall plus if they continue to do here the same what they did on RLC (which is actually sort of nothing), then i can't see it going for long, people will get bored very fast, VH is a bit different so i hope they do some more here

• Like 3

Just now, Robwin said:

Wouldn't say that really,from watching them in the past on RLC Kira likes a good munch and is normally the main instigator of any sex. Nina likes being on the receiving end much more.

I think i seen most of chaturbate shows(public and private)and didn't seen nothing special.Maybe i missed a couple on s or something.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

My prediction is this. A lesbian only couple will be mediocre at best on VHTV. If they don't ever have guys over to fuck their friends then they will stay low on the rung over time. Hope they have jobs and this is just for wine and cheese money.

If you want real life these two, from past experiences, will be more to your liking. There won't be any mad raving sex mad parties but just two girls living a rather normal life with sex every now and then with a few friends round every so often. They do often, or have done, have a few arguments too so get ready for the conspiracy theories from cc members lool.