B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #4

Just now, jouandomy said:

Finally it's a little sad, there are two couples and Damira, alone with her dildo ...
Fortunately she has help!

I figured Damira, Anabela and Debby would get together later but it looks like Debby has her eye on Megan.  We'll see what Holly thinks about that.

4 minutes ago, hockeylover14150 said:

new girl seems to be fitting in

It's all a question of money.

If RLC pays a lot, they will also find girls who are willing to perform bullshit shows. 

What a disappointment. RLC has degenerated into a pseudo lesbian fake party show. Every day one fake show and ever girl doing the same shit. All without real life and without real participation. 

• Like 2

Just now, Alladino said:

It's all a question of money.

If RLC pays a lot, they will also find girls who are willing to perform bullshit shows. 

What a disappointment. RLC has degenerated into a pseudo lesbian fake party show. Every day one fake show and ever girl doing the same shit. All without real life and without real participation. 

Seems to me like you still have the option not to watch. 

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Seems to me like you still have the option not to watch. 

I'm not watching. 

I just read and I know exactly what's going on. All because it is Always the same bullshit every day in the GOV apartments. 

BTW, curently i am watching Nicole on VHTV. Was once in RLC, now with real life away from the show world of RLC.