B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #4

il y a 4 minutes, phantomcapsnet a dit :

that means that did not end well.

Hand games, naughty games. Anabella and Debby accused each other of hitting too hard on their respective buttocks. (I do not speak Russian: only by the image). there is maybe an other reason.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Hand games, naughty games. Anabella and Debby accused each other of hitting too hard on their respective buttocks. (I do not speak Russian: only by the image). there is maybe an other reason.

after the lesbian session in the bed with  involving Holly ?

il y a 6 minutes, phantomcapsnet a dit :

after the lesbian session in the bed with  involving Holly ?

it had to start from the kitchen after the bath and maybe even before. Anabelle takes advantage of a position to hit Debby. then Debby hits Anabella in the bedroom and they get tangled up.

4 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

it had to start from the kitchen after the bath and maybe even before. Anabelle takes advantage of a position to hit Debby. then Debby hits Anabella in the bedroom and they get tangled up.

Too much booze and things just got out of control.  They will get over it.

2 things I know.  Megan and Holly probably aren't going to be best friends now.  2nd I think Holly got a more than proper B4 initiation. 

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Too much booze and things just got out of control.  They will get over it.

2 things I know.  Megan and Holly probably aren't going to be best friends now.  2nd I think Holly got a more than proper B4 initiation. 

I fully share your points of view. during the argument between Ana and Debby she took refuge with Damira.

Megan: she will be forced to repatriate her boy, to remain visible.😄

RLC now finds more and more precocious girls, I think it is the first time that a girl after two nights has already become a lesbian, I thought it took longer before Damira slipped her fingers into Holly's pussy, but now time is money , sin, for me it is more fun to discover the girls calmly, for RLC, no, so from now on Holly joins the wonderful and real lesbian games

Glad to see the new girl Holly embracing the dollar sign & of cos 'B4 Showtime culture', and get herself involved proper in a G/G show with the B4's ever hardworking girls.

Haven't had time to follow RLC much these days but after looking back a few days on Replay, I think it is appropriate to say that RLC kicked or relegated Fiby, from their biggest showroom on the Internet to an ex-nunnery now run by Sophie.

Maybe Fiby requested for it because she does not want to be involved in proper G/G or B/G shows with the B4 girls, maybe the B4 girls just wanted new blood to get their fingers into but it is clear Fiby wasn't for B4.

With the inclusion of Holly, it seems the stage is set for full proper participation of Showtime perhaps every night except Ladies nights in the B4 girl palace.

I am honestly looking forward to it :biggrin:

• Like 1

Happy birthday Damira 🍾 22; I thought she was going on 30! Party Central and a very active social life is taking its toll. Careful girl, you’re getting old before your time 😉 Must say though, Holly is looking to be a game girl for the future 🤪