B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #4

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

RLC now finds more and more precocious girls, I think it is the first time that a girl after two nights has already become a lesbian, I thought it took longer before Damira slipped her fingers into Holly's pussy, but now time is money , sin, for me it is more fun to discover the girls calmly, for RLC, no, so from now on Holly joins the wonderful and real lesbian games

None of these girls is lesbian. They just get paid by RLC to pretend to be. It is a bullshit show and nothing else. The whole thing is extren unrealistic.

There are no real lesbians at RLC anymore. Nina&Kira (the last real lesbians RLC had in the cast) are now to be seen on VHTV. 

BTW, That RLC forces a new girl on the very first day to such shows demonstrates how deeply they have fallen. 

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

None of these girls is lesbian. They just get paid by RLC to pretend to be. It is a bullshit show and nothing else. The whole thing is extren unrealistic.

There are no real lesbians at RLC anymore. Nina&Kira (the last real lesbians RLC had in the cast) are now to be seen on VHTV. 

BTW, That RLC forces a new girl on the very first day to such shows demonstrates how deeply they have fallen. 

mine was clearly a stretch, I know very well that no girl is a lesbian, I was just saying that RLC in the new cast, chooses girls ready for the shows, although I have to say that this time, RLC deceived me, Holly seemed different, anyway in VHTV, there are two other real lesbian couples

• Like 1

Holly and Megan appear happy in each other’s company against n this morning; tattoo John will be creaming himself in anticipation at the thought of Holly being around with Megan next time he comes round to service her; bet he can’t wait to get his hands and anything else on her 😋

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

mine was clearly a stretch, I know very well that no girl is a lesbian, I was just saying that RLC in the new cast, chooses girls ready for the shows, although I have to say that this time, RLC deceived me, Holly seemed different, anyway in VHTV, there are two other real lesbian couples

yes, it seems you are correct Sergio, RLC wants action right out the gate with no easing in of the new girl Holly.  i though she had only been there one night but 2 nights is just as bad. RLC is now in the survival mode and with that you will start seeing a lot of different things and that's just my opinion.

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Holly and Megan appear happy in each other’s company against n this morning; tattoo John will be creaming himself in anticipation at the thought of Holly being around with Megan next time he comes round to service her; bet he can’t wait to get his hands and anything else on her 😋

LMAO it's going to happen......the writing is on the wall.  Megan strikes again!!

Just now, happyman88 said:

Agrifoglio e Megan appaiono felici in reciproca compagnia contro n questa mattina; tatuaggio John sarà scrematura si è in previsione al pensiero di Holly essere in giro con Megan la prossima volta che viene girato al servizio di lei; scommetto che non vede l'ora di mettere le mani e quant'altro su di lei 😋

Who is John?