B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #4

Just now, StnCld316 said:

We have seen enough men for a bit ion the B Apartments.  The girls can handle themselves a lot better than any dick performance can do.

I don't see it that way. RLC should try to get a more balanced cast generally. Currently, they have only six guys in the cast. Compared to the nineteen girls it's awfully unbalanced and anything but realistic. 

The imbalance is mainly based on the GOV apartments. They used to be an extra on RLC in the past, but with the elimination of all the russian apartments they got kind of the main component. I think RLC should add more realism and finally drop the GOV concept. One possibility would be to cast the girls with a BF at home only as a couple. Most rooms have a double bed, so this should not be a problem. Furthermore, it would be important to encourage girls to invite more guests overall (or at all). But the most important thing is to let go of all these shows. This is the only way to show real life here again. 

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't see it that way. RLC should try to get a more balanced cast generally. Currently, they have only six guys in the cast. Compared to the nineteen girls it's awfully unbalanced and anything but realistic. 

The imbalance is mainly based on the GOV apartments. They used to be an extra on RLC in the past, but with the elimination of all the russian apartments they got kind of the main component. I think RLC should add more realism and finally drop the GOV concept. One possibility would be to cast the girls with a BF at home only as a couple. Most rooms have a double bed, so this should not be a problem. Furthermore, it would be important to encourage girls to invite more guests overall (or at all). But the most important thing is to let go of all these shows. This is the only way to show real life here again. 

In my personal view RLC should scrap these Barcelona Girls Apartments and get back to the Basics they began with  Couples & Lesbians. If they want to toss in a Gay Couple or Trannies in then that's fine to then their would be a bit of flavor for everyone.  These Girls in the B Apartments most are way past their Expiry Dates and need to be put out to Pasture.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In my personal view RLC should scrap these Barcelona Girls Apartments and get back to the Basics they began with  Couples & Lesbians. If they want to toss in a Gay Couple or Trannies in then that's fine to then their would be a bit of flavor for everyone.  These Girls in the B Apartments most are way past their Expiry Dates and need to be put out to Pasture.

FYI, 4 some now in anabella's bedroom