Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019 #2

happyone

Martina used to take the anti-baby-pill after supper. But I haven’t seen her do that for quite a while. And Alberto uses condoms again. She probably thinks the pill to be the cause of her weight gain recently. However, her terrible menstrual pain is back, too.

24 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Martina used to take the anti-baby-pill after supper. But I haven’t seen her do that for quite a while. And Alberto uses condoms again. She probably thinks the pill to be the cause of her weight gain recently. However, her terrible menstrual pain is back, too.

Ive seen Alberto give her a big white pill to take a few times.A pain killer perhaps.Any idea what they are doing on the laptop?They seem to be spending a lot of time on it.Alberto seems to be be taking notes.Cant see what goes on at the table anymore.

5 hours ago, JYBRD said:

Ive seen Alberto give her a big white pill to take a few times.A pain killer perhaps.Any idea what they are doing on the laptop?They seem to be spending a lot of time on it.Alberto seems to be be taking notes.Cant see what goes on at the table anymore.

For me it looks that she is playing some strategy game on laptop. In the beginning i thought she is taking some lecture course, but screen looked more like a minecraft.

4 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

They clean regularly and thoroughly once a week. They are the friendly couple from next door. 

"They are The friendly couple from next door",probably their house is the last one that remains true to Rlc concept..real life,real couples in cams.

• Like 3