Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019 #2

happyone

56 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

es que la chica delgada que siempre visita Martina? Si es así, que es una chica que siempre quería ver desnuda !!

17:07 Hoy se ducho junto con Martina, pocas tetas pero un muy buen culo.

13 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

is it the thin girl that always visits Martina?  If so, that is one girl I always wanted to see naked!!

yes it's her 

it's not the first time she tooks a shower naked in this apartment, but the first with new cameras 😉 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JYBRD said:

This is not the first time this apt. has gone offline when they have company..Its getting to be quite routine.

Indeed,it happens a lot in this house recently.No wonder rlc is getting less users as days pass.

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

They don't want you to see their wild orgy parties 😉

Orgies or not,one thing for sure,a site about real life in cams is contradictory that when they recieve guests we can't watch it,this couple wasn't like this but for some reason after the new cams were installed their house is offline with to much frequency and always when guests sleep in,seems it's one of those cases they got the taste and now eveytime they wish boom..cams shutdown.RLc should shutdown the cams is during all the crap shows.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Orgies or not,one thing for sure,a site about real life in cams is contradictory that when they recieve guests we can't watch it,this couple wasn't like this but for some reason after the new cams were installed their house is offline with to much frequency and always when guests sleep in,seems it's one of those cases they got the taste and now eveytime they wish boom..cams shutdown.RLc should shutdown the cams is during all the crap shows.

I bet the guess don't want to be on camera so they are shutting down the cam

10 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I bet the guess don't want to be on camera so they are shutting down the cam

They were in cam all day,guest even showered.If they wish to do something they don't wish to show on cams they could do it in guests houses,but nothing can be done,site always been like this,we the users,clients are in last place of importance,strange because should be the opposite but things are like they are.update is a IPS issue😅,positive about it is that if was an Electricity issue then house would need one week to get fix and return online..IPS issue should be fixed when the guests and couple want..i mean when the terrible internet of Barca gets fixed.

• Like 2