Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019 #2

happyone

4 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

I have been watching Martina and A on RLC replay this morning and I must admit ze81 is absolutely right. Their love making is real, true and authentic. When Martina is sexually aroused she is really horny, and when she feels an orgasm it is an orgasm. Of course, they know they are being watched and thoroughly enjoy being watched but they have sex to satisfy themselves and each other. And it’s fantastic that they share their joy and pleasure with us. Thank you. For 2 1/2 years Martina has been the main reason, may be the only one for my RLC subscription.

One of the very few residents that are true to the original Rlc concept,really miss more houses like this,nowdays rlc evenings become an absolute joke with a bunch of girls doing lame,expected,unsurprising low budget erotic movies.Lets hope Martina&Alberto are were to stay and that with some miracle some more houses are open like this one.

• Like 3

On 11/11/2019 at 1:57 PM, hockeylover14150 said:

what is happening off camera

I think thats a real good question.There seems to be more going on off camera than on anymore  with these two at times. They dont have to go far either. to be off camera.

Well that was strangely erotic,Martina was preparing the meal in kitchen and Alberto started having sex with her..but they continued having sex and preparing meal at same time😂,god bless this two for still being a real life in cams style couple,wasn't expecting this moment and that's what makes it's so good and interesting.

• Like 2