Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

4 hours ago, Krones said:

hello guys, if someone has these video files can you kindly repost them?

All four were posted by Kjeld on page 33. They're still there. Videos on
VHTV don't get taken down like on RLC, unless the person who posted
them deletes them for some reason. Or, unless the FA or a mod deletes
them because they weren't allowed to be posted, i.e. stuff from their
personal lives or posted using a third-party host.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2019 at 9:41 PM, sturmchaser said:

THIS.  This right here is the Nina I have known for years.  She is powerful and believe me, she is very very vicious.  She will defend herself and her wife against any assholes who denigrate or disparage them.  And so will I.  

I've made mention many times on RLCF of Nina's meltdowns and craziness, with Kira being her rock and calmer.  I'm 6 foot and a trucker, but I would NOT want to mix it up with Nina in a bar fight.  Her level of crazy would f*ck me up LOL.  

Thanks, Domy.  

anyway...………...

• Like 2

There was a small white monkey,his name was Jimmy,he loved swimming in the lake..sadly one day small white monkey Jimmy perished in the lake..the others monkeys grabbed him and took him to the top of the most tall tree of the intire forest and left him there..weeks later small white monkey was gone..legend says..there was never a small white monkey named Jimmy.....his actual name was Kermit the second.

9 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

In fact, the more that I study this excellent shot, the more I see.  Nina lying on her back, her right arm behind her and limp, she is completely vulnerable.  Kira in the dominant position, her left arm gently cradling Nina's head, caressing her ear, Kira's beautiful black hair draping Nina's face.  Both eyes are closed but they know exactly where the other is.  Eyes and noses are mushed together, but the lips... seconds away.  Nina's toes are curled in anticipation.  God what a fantastic shot.  

I would give anything to be in Nina's position right now.  *sigh*  🥴  

NKembrace.JPG  2

Although I would bet that you would be just as happy if you were in Kira's position too.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Just In said:

Although I would bet that you would be just as happy if you were in Kira's position too.

Ehhh... possibly.  Nina has never really been my cup of tea, altho she does have some amenable qualities.  Kira has always been everything I've ever wanted in one package.  However, the percentages of either scenario ever happening is in the negative range, so I stick with my dreams LOL.  

• Like 2