Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

1 hour ago, jouandomy said:

Here's an interview with Kira and Nina tonight, I told them about some animosities against them, here's their answer:

Just tell them to read the site and then they can reply directly if they wish.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jouandomy said:

Here's an interview with Kira and Nina tonight, I told them about some animosities against them, here's their answer:

THIS.  This right here is the Nina I have known for years.  She is powerful and believe me, she is very very vicious.  She will defend herself and her wife against any assholes who denigrate or disparage them.  And so will I.  

I've made mention many times on RLCF of Nina's meltdowns and craziness, with Kira being her rock and calmer.  I'm 6 foot and a trucker, but I would NOT want to mix it up with Nina in a bar fight.  Her level of crazy would f*ck me up LOL.  

Thanks, Domy.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Why is it every time I seek up and sit on her face these 2 messing around, Nina is always doing all the licking and fingering, and Kira never gives back. Hope I don't have their names mixed up. If Nina was me, right after Kira comes I'd crawl up and sit on her face

You have their names mixed up. :angel: :rolleyes: 😊

0703 Peter time - Kira's phone alarm goes off (but it's a new alarm sound).  Snooze.  Until 3 minutes later, alarm.  Snooze again.  Just like always.  

Notice neither Butch nor Sundance are allowed in the bedroom now.  Butch annoyed Kira so much the past few nights, the boys are banished outside the bedroom LOL.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

You have their names mixed up. :angel: :rolleyes: 😊

I forgive Ash, it's easy to do at first.  Back in 2015 we were ALL wondering who was who.  Just read the 2014 RLCF archives for a good LOL of confused individuals.  But we eventually got it straight (oops, a gay pun).  Nina = tatts, cute itty bitties, loves the couch and bed and her phone.  Kira = very toned physique, beautiful boobs, an ass that would snap a dick off, loves to cook, can be found in the kitchen.  Hope this helps!  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sturmchaser said:

I forgive Ash, it's easy to do at first.  Back in 2015 we were ALL wondering who was who.  Just read the 2014 RLCF archives for a good LOL of confused individuals.  But we eventually got it straight (oops, a gay pun).  Nina = tatts, cute itty bitties, loves the couch and bed and her phone.  Kira = very toned physique, beautiful boobs, an ass that would snap a dick off, loves to cook, can be found in the kitchen.  Hope this helps!  

I was just teasing her a wee bit. We do that a lot around here ("we", as in
several of us). Cute pun, too. Have you seen the Jokes topic? Thanks for
the info. I'm learning more about these girls in the week they've been on
VH, than I did in years on RLC.

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/10531-jokes/?page=13&tab=comments#comment-1635692130

Has anyone seen Kira's drumset yet?  I *think* it can be seen in cam-5 GR in the lower left corner, but not positive.  I know the piano is in cam-5 GR bay window (a very romantic place to compose music indeed), but Kira loves her drums.  I hope she still gets to practice in the new place.  Of course, as we learned at RLC, the apartment floorplan that is shown at VHTV is not exactly "to scale" LOL.  

• Like 1