Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

I don't understand why Nina & Kira entered the VHTV program.
They are almost always absent and when they are at home they have very little sex (in the dark) as opposed to, for example, Malena & Amelia.

• Upvote 1

On 8/28/2019 at 8:32 AM, budda said:

They are almost always absent and when they are at home they have very little sex (in the dark) as opposed to, for example, Malena & Amelia.

They have only been there one week - and has had sex 4 times

(Video Link No Longer Available)

• Like 12

3 hours ago, budda said:

Not enough for the SexCam Survivor Games, Orgy at least 12 hrs/day crowd, apparently. :rolleyes:  

When they are home they've been spending more time topless/naked than they used to. Shower and bathe together, and the sex has been a bit more regular.
It seems they do have lives/jobs outside the apt. Sorry if this disappoints you.... :biggrin:

• Like 5

On 8/28/2019 at 11:10 AM, Kjeld Carlsen said:

(Video Link No Longer Available)

They did sex only on August 22nd (a 69)
Other two times they did only short fingerbang and always in dark.

This is sex ?

4 hours ago, budda said:

Je ne comprends pas pourquoi Nina & Kira sont entrés dans le programme VHTV.
Ils sont presque toujours absents et quand ils sont à la maison ils ont très peu de sexe (dans l'obscurité) par opposition à, par exemple, Malena et Amelia.

Well, it's very simple, so look at Malena and Amelia. It takes for all tastes, don't you believe?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

N + K sex in the LR

Why is it every time I seek up and sit on her face these 2 messing around, Nina is always doing all the licking and fingering, and Kira never gives back. Hope I don't have their names mixed up. If Nina was me, right after Kira comes I'd crawl up and sit on her face

• Like 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Why is it every time I seek up and sit on her face these 2 messing around, Nina is always doing all the licking and fingering, and Kira never gives back. Hope I don't have their names mixed up. If Nina was me, right after Kira comes I'd crawl up and sit on her face

I think you have mixed up...

• Like 1