Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

12 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Somebody deleted the first llink, don't know who, and when I tryed to renew it, I got the wrong link. Should be OK now. And it is 1.58 GB, so be patient

https://mab.to/wYDEbUCqXF0jc

When Videos are uploaded in VHTV you must use Attachments.  Any Third Party Host Links get reported and removed.  Just the opposite of RLC.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

I give up. It was a link to MabTo, is that a third party host ?

Just downloaded that one,downloads ok but still the same interference problem on screen so guess its corrupted as well grrrrr

Thanks for trying anyway better luck next time eh 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When Videos are uploaded in VHTV you must use Attachments.  Any Third Party Host Links get reported and removed.  Just the opposite of RLC.

Using the attachment method in the post box i take it the file size is restricted to the 146mb it says?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

I give up. It was a link to MabTo, is that a third party host ?

VHTV does not allow Third Party Host for Videos to be uploaded.  Attachments have to be used.  The reason for that is VHTV has their own Video Library of over 70,000 Videos so they have requested any Videos must be Uploaded using Attachments.    In RLC open boards Attachments cannot be used so mab.to has to be used on their Apartments except when placed in the Premium Member Boards are where Attachments can be used.

It will save a lot of time and confusion is to read the rules of each different site.  They all have different rules regarding Pictures and Videos.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It will save a lot of time and confusion is to read the rules of each different site.  They all have different rules regarding Pictures and Videos.

Would like to read them but I have been thru all Topics reg VHTV but can't find those rules. Can you please give a link?

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Hey Lets, that link is live now am just downloading it but its 730mb if you are interested 👍

Yeah, but that's not the one in the bedroom. The one you're downloading
is the one from the LR. I already have that one. Check Kjeld's latest link.
The one in the bedroom is 1.59 GB. 👍