Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

On 8/24/2019 at 7:35 AM, jouandomy said:

Now that the forum is reopened, I apologize to the participants. I lost my temper and let myself go to what I blame in others. I will make sure it does not happen again.
Thank you

All good Domy! We know you have their best interest at heart! No worries!

• Like 2

Finally was able to catch up to all the posts! Ooof!!

All right, so, as a long time fan of N&K, I'm so happy they're settling in well in the new place (despite the tech issues with appliances :/)  

For all those complaining they're not like other VH cams because of not enough sex... $&*^$*(* you. N&K are here to LIVE THEIR LIFE on cam, not to be like other cams. They are a happily married lesbian couple, they are living their lives on cam and doing their own things. They are actually a bit more active than on RLC and cudos to them for trying to do more, but for those of us who care about them, that's not what we're here for. We're here because we love them and want to see them flourish. They might not be all VH voyeur's cup of tea, just move on to another cam, and let them live their lives as they see fit.

That being said, everyone can have their own opinion, but if its to be negative, don't necessarily share it here, just move along (same thing for those who don't like to watch them, then DON'T!) lol

Here's to many years of N&K on VH!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

it's true that it is so easy to let off steam anonymously.

Me, there are many apartments that I don't like on VH, I don't look them or little, but I refrain from polluting the topics to throw my criticism .. perhaps a question of education.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, scorpioben said:

Finally was able to catch up to all the posts! Ooof!!

All right, so, as a long time fan of N&K, I'm so happy they're settling in well in the new place (despite the tech issues with appliances :/)  

For all those complaining they're not like other VH cams because of not enough sex... $&*^$*(* you. N&K are here to LIVE THEIR LIFE on cam, not to be like other cams. They are a happily married lesbian couple, they are living their lives on cam and doing their own things. They are actually a bit more active than on RLC and cudos to them for trying to do more, but for those of us who care about them, that's not what we're here for. We're here because we love them and want to see them flourish. They might not be all VH voyeur's cup of tea, just move on to another cam, and let them live their lives as they see fit.

That being said, everyone can have their own opinion, but if its to be negative, don't necessarily share it here, just move along (same thing for those who don't like to watch them, then DON'T!) lol

Here's to many years of N&K on VH!!

As you can read in my posts i like N&K and what they bring to VH,to me is diferent But apealing,now...saying that "everyone can have their opinion..but if it's negative..don't necessary share it here"..it's absolutely nonsense and contraditory to have you said..it's a forum people are free to not like n&k,please don't be a fanatic..be a fan(that's absolutely fine)But understand that everyone is free to like or not things,specialy in VH part of site that's how things always worked..enjoy n&k return(like myself and others are doing),users that don't enjoy n&k or what they bring or not..also feel absolutely free to express it.Cheers.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Hmmm, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if it's negative don't post it. 🤔 How is that being tolerant of others opinions again?

I will make it clear, I could care less about these girls. I don't want to get to know them. I'm not getting off on seeing them be naked or having sex. I don't want to subscribe to VHTV and pay to watch them. I don't want to stalk them on their social media. I don't care how educated they are or how talented they are. I don't even want to watch their cam shows, cause they are awful. The main thing I care about is to see what they do to survive on VHTV given that VHTV is a competition for views for money and to see if there is any evidence to indicate if indeed VHTV is subsidizing them under the table so that they don't have to compete for views like the others do. That will be hard to see for sure. I'm patient!

So, if you mean it, that others are entitled to their opinion, then mean it and don't tell people what they should and shouldn't post.

Amen.Wouldnt expect less of you or any other user(well most of them).

• Like 2