I think they do not have technicians to handle the problem
they can not or do not want to
Maybe RLC does not like that there were so many members there

yeah and unicorns really do exist lol

23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

yeah and unicorns really do exist lol

My conspiracy theory is:
It was Eva's Ex-Sam
He manipulated the router (virus of Eva's laptob)
He could not see how Eva and Boy are together
When Eva is gone, everything goes again

I love conspiracy theories  😁

• Like 2

on va continuer comme on a fini .....depuis 4 ans que je regarde RLC  ces clochards non toujours pas résolu les problèmes de serveur et de  flux et maintenant ils n ' arrivent pas à régler un problème qui n ' en est pas un ....des bons à rien débordés par une tempête dans un verre d ' eau  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There's no sense to create another General Topic until this Apartment is back online.   Continue on.

there is no sense in creating another general thread whether this apartment is online or not.  this apartment is the laughing stock of RLC......have you ever read the comments about this apartment?  Masha is a freaking joke and this apartment is even a bigger joke.  she has this apartment put UM anytime the guest don't feel comfortable showing the viewing audience what they are really all about.  Eva to Masha......can you put the apartment UM so we can have a threesome because my new boy toy is too shy for such a scene.  Masha to Eva.....yeah, that should be no problem, I have the apartment put UM for all the other guests that don't want to show their goods to millions of people.  Eva to Masha.....great, we will have so much fun with each other and i can't wait!!  Fuck you RLC and Fuck you Masha!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moreau said:

we will continue as we have done ..... for 4 years that I look at RLC these tramps still not solved the problems of server and flow and now they can not solve a problem that is not a problem .... good for nothing overwhelmed by a storm in a glass of water  

LOL you have obviously followed this apartment quite well !!!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

there is no sense in creating another general thread whether this apartment is online or not.  this apartment is the laughing stock of RLC......have you ever read the comments about this apartment?  Masha is a freaking joke and this apartment is even a bigger joke.  she has this apartment put UM anytime the guest don't feel comfortable showing the viewing audience what they are really all about.  Eva to Masha......can you put the apartment UM so we can have a threesome because my new boy toy is too shy for such a scene.  Masha to Eva.....yeah, that should be no problem, I have the apartment put UM for all the other guests that don't want to show their goods to millions of people.  Eva to Masha.....great, we will have so much fun with each other and i can't wait!!  Fuck you RLC and Fuck you Masha!!!

Have not read them all.  Just the odd one here and there.  When there are 50 Apartment Boards to watch over it's impossible to read each and every post.