Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #2

happyone

Many theories, and especially a lot of "if"
So, "if" RLC just told us the truth and there is a real electrical problem in the apartment, or even the building, or even the neighborhood
I do not think it's so delusional, because I do not think I saw them lying to justify their action
They tell us that Angelina's boyfriend will arrive soon so I prefer to give them the benefit of the doubt and that prevents me from making brain knots for things that in the end we can not really know

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Many theories, and especially a lot of "if"
So, "if" RLC just told us the truth and there is a real electrical problem in the apartment, or even the building, or even the neighborhood
I do not think it's so delusional, because I do not think I saw them lying to justify their action
They tell us that Angelina's boyfriend will arrive soon so I prefer to give them the benefit of the doubt and that prevents me from making brain knots for things that in the end we can not really know

All my years in rlc i learned some things one of them is..they don't give a fuck about us..they will use lame excuses to put houses offline intire nights(in Barca houses mainly),if they were a company that cared for us and always made us feel wortwile clients then Probarby more people would believe in things..even in a situation so delusional like an House be offline in Italy for almost one week due to "electricity issues".But in Angelina case i think is true and the boyfriend will arrive next days.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I expect this thing to last till Monday..how da hell Masha and her guests need so much time...all this time would be enought to fix the "Electricity issues" of an small village..even less just a dam house in a modern country like Italy.At least reopen th house with new residents..a Italian couple.

yes this is why i think rlc don't say the verity and btw the apartment was back few minutes online and the electricity was ok, everybody is free to think what they want but for me rlc don't say the verity

and it's not new on the voyeur sites they don't say all the time the verity we have many example on VH and it's not because it's on RLC than they are better on this point

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

All my years in rlc i learned some things one of them is..they don't give a fuck about us..they will use lame excuses to put houses offline intire nights(in Barca houses mainly),if they were a company that cared for us and always made us feel wortwile clients then Probarby more people would believe in things..even in a situation so delusional like an House be offline in Italy for almost one week due to "electricity issues".But in Angelina case i think is true and the boyfriend will arrive next days.

that is noticeable
RLC advertises only for GoV and CoV
other apartments do not matter

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, rado07 said:

that is noticeable
RLC advertises only for GoV and CoV
other apartments do not matter

Think sooner than later all houses will be Gov and maybe a couple Cov houses in the mix.😣.From what i am reading sinse some time the interest in just normal couples with their friends,pets and diferentes routines is less and less and seems to be more interest in girls in houses,specialy naked and doing stuff directly to cams.Just look at the thumbs now(or in almost any time)so few couples houses..and even less guests and stuff😔.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

In fact, I think that it's the idea we have about things we do not know or understand, it's better to think that we are being lied to than the opposite.
If we pay a little more attention to the various maintenances, there has always been a reason (good or not) it is just that RLC not communicating on these at the time, all the most farfetched theories to each other were better than the simple truth
Now they do it directly on the site and for the moment, each time the information is truthful

We talk about VHTV that does not often tell the truth, this is a fact, but their problem is that they want to justify too much things and they leave in information quite farfetched, which is not RLC, they remain concise , it avoids saying too much in the end

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think sooner than later all houses will be Gov and maybe a couple Cov houses in the mix.😣.From what i am reading sinse some time the interest in just normal couples with their friends,pets and diferentes routines is less and less and seems to be more interest in girls in houses,specialy naked and doing stuff directly to cams.Just look at the thumbs now(or in almost any time)so few couples houses..and even less guests and stuff😔.

What does COV and GOV mean?

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In fact, I think that it's the idea we have about things we do not know or understand, it's better to think that we are being lied to than the opposite.
If we pay a little more attention to the various maintenances, there has always been a reason (good or not) it is just that RLC not communicating on these at the time, all the most farfetched theories to each other were better than the simple truth
Now they do it directly on the site and for the moment, each time the information is truthful

We talk about VHTV that does not often tell the truth, this is a fact, but their problem is that they want to justify too much things and they leave in information quite farfetched, which is not RLC, they remain concise , it avoids saying too much in the end

on VHTV how many times i saw an apartment offline with the reason 'tech issues maintenance" and few days later the apartment was offline for good and the tenants left the project, the voyeur sites tell us what they want sometimes it's the verity and sometimes not

and we will never know for the masha apartment if the electricity issue is the verity or not but for me it's not normal the apartment is not back online after 5 days if it's this problem we are not in africa but in italy a modern country,

the apartment was back online during 10-15 mn 3 days  ago and everything was normal  with masha doing make up in the living room and the power on

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, firewall said:

on VHTV how many times i saw an apartment offline with the reason 'tech issues maintenance" and few days later the apartment was offline for good and the tenants left the project, the voyeur sites tell us what they want sometimes it's the verity and sometimes not

and we will never know for the masha apartment if the electricity issue is the verity or not but for me it's not normal the apartment is not back online after 5 days if it's this problem we are not in africa but in italy a modern country,

the apartment was back online during 10-15 mn 2 days  ago and everything was normal  with masha doing make up in the living room and the power on

Even in modern country, all problems don't be solved so easily or fast 

Let's see what can happen in few days and how rlc react when she return online 

45 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Like the time in b2 were the girls receive two,three dudes and were fooling with them..then house entered MN all night..and next day when House returned online dudes were getting dressed and Sophie was ending having sex with a dude in her bedroom..Gess it was some "Electricity issue" also,Regard VHTV not often telling the truth..i am user of VH and rlc for years and both sites give a lot BS to users..rlc doesn't respect users,always been that way,VH at least listen and tries to correct problems..you can see that in the many improvements in site,like thumbnails previews and other things they improved with time,and if a cam isn't working or covered usualy things are fixed pretty fast.