Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #2

happyone

The loss of the Russian apartments(and all their residents and guests)was absolutely terrible for rlc.Only one exemple..the guests..we are left with two Spanish couples houses..their guests do absolutely nothing(Regard intimacy),curiously Masha(in Italy) is the only house left that still have "active" guest,even tought most of them are Russian guests.Big loss for viewers.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

This could very well be RLC final dance. When they lost the Russian apartments they lost a lot of followers. Now losing Masha I have no desire to watch RLC at all, I am sure I am not alone in this feeling.

if you're not alone, i would be very surprised!

6 minutes ago, David Tipping said:

I love Eva,,good to see her again

I think we do not see Eve anymore
She will leave before the apartment is visible again.
So get a bottle of red wine, drink to Eve, and think of her😊

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I think we do not see Eve anymore
She will leave before the apartment is visible again.
So get a bottle of red wine, drink to Eve, and think of her😊

and if everyone believes in it
maybe a miracle😇

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bean1111 said:

This could very well be RLC final dance. When they lost the Russian apartments they lost a lot of followers. Now losing Masha I have no desire to watch RLC at all, I am sure I am not alone in this feeling.

no you are not alone, personally i continue watch just because of jessica but after my month of membership i will not renew i am not satisfied with the updates of rlc,

since the lost of the 16 apartments the updates are too slow for open new apartments, exept 3 recycled apartments with recycled rlc tenants we had zero new apartments with new couples

Just another RLC complete and total failure to treat the subscribers with some sort of reality. The whole Apartment could have been rewired by an electrician by now. I wished they would for once be honest with the subscribers instead of all the smoke and mirrors shit !!!!

They just keep shooting themselves in the foot with every step they take......

Image result for shaking head in disbelief gifsImage result for shaking head in disbelief gifsImage result for shaking head in disbelief gifsImage result for shaking head in disbelief gifsImage result for shaking head in disbelief gifsImage result for shaking head in disbelief gifsImage result for shaking head in disbelief gifs

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Just another RLC complete and total failure to treat the subscribers with some sort of reality. The whole Apartment could have been rewired by an electrician by now. I wished they would for once be honest with the subscribers instead of all the smoke and mirrors shit !!!!

They just keep shooting themselves in the foot with every step they take......

Image result for shaking head in disbelief gifsImage result for shaking head in disbelief gifsImage result for shaking head in disbelief gifsImage result for shaking head in disbelief gifsImage result for shaking head in disbelief gifsImage result for shaking head in disbelief gifsImage result for shaking head in disbelief gifs

I see some of the people shaking their heads and making faces in disagreement with what you just said 😏

• Like 1

If Masha place is closed(and not even replace her by a new couple)we better say farewell to any good guest,last house were we could actualy see guests doing stuff.Then what's left is girls with ass up in beds and always naked in the houses,real life just gone down the toilet.