Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #2

happyone

22 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Even in modern country, all problems don't be solved so easily or fast 

Let's see what can happen in few days and how rlc react when she return online 

Many members have pursued the couples apartments, they have an interest in the lives of residents, not only in sex.
It's hard to take away something you love without logical explanation
RLC could have said: repair is delayed because ..
But we know it's RLC, members, customers are secondary
So here we say our opinion and hear different opinions
and of course with 'if' and 'maybe'
I think it's okay
not OK ist, as RLC informs its customers

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Like the time in b2 were the girls receive two,three dudes and were fooling with them..then house entered MN all night..and next day when House returned online dudes were getting dressed and Sophie was ending having sex with a dude in her bedroom..Gess it was some "Electricity issue" also,Regard VHTV not often telling the truth..i am user of VH and rlc for years and both sites give a lot BS to users..rlc doesn't respect users,always been that way,VH at least listen and tries to correct problems..you can see that in the many improvements in site,like thumbnails previews and other things they improved with time,and if a cam isn't working or covered usualy things are fixed pretty fast.

I can assure you that the girls and the guys are not staying in the apartments and they went to the nightclub not long after the apartment was put in maintenance

You believe me or not as you can believe RLC or not 😉

Just a bit of FYI, there was an apartment on VH that just had electricity issues. They were offline for a little over 2 hours before coming back on, unlike the 5 days this place has been offline. It doesn't take 5 goddamn days to fix this kind of issue not unless they had to tear the whole apartment apartment.

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Like the time in b2 were the girls receive two,three dudes and were fooling with them..then house entered MN all night..and next day when House returned online dudes were getting dressed and Sophie was ending having sex with a dude in her bedroom..Gess it was some "Electricity issue" also,Regard VHTV not often telling the truth..i am user of VH and rlc for years and both sites give a lot BS to users..rlc doesn't respect users,always been that way,VH at least listen and tries to correct problems..you can see that in the many improvements in site,like thumbnails previews and other things they improved with time,and if a cam isn't working or covered usualy things are fixed pretty fast.

I agree with that.
The support at VHTV is very good.
He reacts immediately
He also asks if everything is alright again

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Just a bit of FYI, there was an apartment on VH that just had electricity issues. They were offline for a little over 2 hours before coming back on, unlike the 5 days this place has been offline. It doesn't take 5 goddamn days to fix this kind of issue not unless they had to tear the whole apartment apartment.

it can take more time if there is a major damage on the installation after a big storm but with what i can see marla/hector are still alive on VH   🙂

and roma is a big city where masha live, never you will stay 5 days without electricity in a big city like roma it's not possible for me

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

In fact, every issue is different
I work in the field of maintenance and I can tell you that sometimes it is much more complex than others
for a neophile person in the field, he will see a simple issue that can be resolved quickly because the last time it was like that 

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In fact, every issue is different
I work in the field of maintenance and I can tell you that sometimes it is much more complex than others
for a neophile person in the field, he will see a simple issue that can be resolved quickly because the last time it was like that 

I think you tell your customers
why not 1 day but 1 week
otherwise he will not pay the bill

Just now, rado07 said:

I think you tell your customers
why not 1 day but 1 week
otherwise he will not pay the bill

There is always a problem, you can not tell if you even do not know the answer
That's the problem when you have to depend on elements outside your control
This is also why I think that RLC does not communicate immediately on certain events, such as departures on vacation, if participants do not tell to RLC, they can not give this information
Well, it's just my point of view, maybe they know and they're having fun waiting but I doubt it

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

There is always a problem, you can not tell if you even do not know the answer
That's the problem when you have to depend on elements outside your control
This is also why I think that RLC does not communicate immediately on certain events, such as departures on vacation, if participants do not tell to RLC, they can not give this information
Well, it's just my point of view, maybe they know and they're having fun waiting but I doubt it

It is possible that RLC awakens interest with its (non-) information
On the other hand, they annoy the members
whatever it is RLC and specifically

4 minutes ago, Sailor Jupiter said:

Masha still shares videos on her social networks where she shows up with candles and complaining about the blackout

and you have no other news if it's because of the power bill not paid or thing like that?