Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #2

happyone

16 minutes ago, pikinana said:

And wonder boy covering her ass.. and giving her his back lmao. What a change from the guy who fucked her on this same couch infront of everyone

I'll never forget that. I wish it wasn't undercover but goddamn if it isn't one of the best and hottest things that has ever happened in this apartment. I bet if her boyfriend actually knew about all the shit she has done he'd get a fucking heart attack.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'll never forget that. I wish it wasn't undercover but goddamn if it isn't one of the best and hottest things that has ever happened in this apartment. I bet if her boyfriend actually knew about all the shit she has done he'd get a fucking heart attack.

How fucked her in front of how 

1 minute ago, olam said:

How fucked her in front of how 

If you're trying to ask who, it was her then husband Sam when they first visited a while back. It was the first day of their visit and everybody was in the kitchen, Masha Sasha Dasha and baldy. Sam and Eva were on the couch and he fucked her while everybody just stood around talking. I think he fucked her for a good 20 minutes but it was all under cover but you could hear the skin slapping very well. Sam used to fuck her in front of bunch of different people.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, pikinana said:

Haha Dick took a really, really long hard look at Eva's bare ass! Daym! He's def interested!

nah she has panties on; they still haven't had sex yet except for some titty sucking, and a few caresses.