Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #2

happyone

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Man that's what everybody has been talking about for the past few pages.

i have not read the last pages too lazy right now 🙂 

i have just noticed few minutes ago eva and bf was here i click rarely on this apartment

Eva non ha mai fatto sesso giusto x farlo... Con Baldy è stata una cosa x vedere se Sam si svegliava, sbagliato, a lui piace il sesso strano e con Eva non è mai andato bene.Poi ha provato con le sue amiche, si è divertito ma   non è cambiato...Eva solo una vota ha fatto sesso per i fatti suoi, credo disperata, con probabilmente un suo ex ed è stata l'unica volta che ha fatto un pompino ad un estraneo ( ma si conoscevano bene, probabilmente era un suo ex)  Lei è romantica, il sesso viene dopo altre cose, Sam invece aveva prima il sesso e poi il resto ( mai visto fare, scopato venuto andava al pc...) Se ad Eva questa ragazzo gli da un pò di attenzioni, coccole, baci, carezze, va benssimo.... poi magari scopa, ma non è il suo ultimo fine

Eva poi è fondamentalmente timida, gira sempre vestita, il topless non è nel suo dna.La masturbazione neanche, però lei ha fatto vedere che per il suo uomo fa di tutto e di più.... Sam non lo ha capito, peccato: ma secnodo me non dobbiamo aspettarci niente di chè da questo passaggio a Roma, magari scopa ma non ci farei affiadmento

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

poor eva  🙁 

Why poor Eva. Knowing she was coming to Rome and staying with Masha did it not occur to her to find out if the guy she was bringing would fuck on camera. How tough a question could that be? There were like 10 guys who she could have invited that would fuck her when she wants to get fucked and she picked this guy. Her own fault!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Why poor Eva. Knowing she was coming to Rome and staying with Masha did it not occur to her to find out if the guy she was bringing would fuck on camera. How tough a question could that be? There were like 10 guys who she could have invited that would fuck her when she wants to get fucked and she picked this guy. Her own fault!!

If these two are in a relationship then picking someone solely to fuck her on cam is not on her priority list.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If these two are in a relationship then picking someone solely to fuck her on cam is not on her priority list.

Why visit Masha then? Who paid for her to come here? If the story is true and it was RLC did they expect her to come and be celebate? Come on you're just taking a position to start an argument. You are the one most upset she isn't fucking.

11 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Of course, she chose Him
I correct: poor viewer