Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #2

happyone

0523 best cum shot I have seen in a very long time. Jane taking one from Dick in the bathroom on Cam 4 and unlike a lot of guys he gave her a kiss right after. Can't understand guys who won't kiss their lover after the lover swallowing his load. Thank you Jane. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pikinana said:

Haha Dick took a really, really long hard look at Eva's bare ass! Daym! He's def interested!

He's not the only one. I think Jane has an interest in her too. Eva's boyfriend had better really step his game up and fast or one of them or both is going to end up snatching her up.

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

He's not the only one. I think Jane has an interest in her too. Eva's boyfriend had better really step his game up and fast or one of them or both is going to end up snatching her up.

Eva had a lot of interest in Sasha but they were getting ready to leave town.  In Masha place its sexual someone will get you.  Sasha and Masha broke in Dasha.

Eva è sola, ha bisogno di coccole che il boy che ha non gli da.Ieri+ pomeriggio lei  ha provato in tutti i modi a scaldarlo ma, niente. O passa alle vie di fatto, lo spoglia, gli fa un pompino ( ma ciò non rientra nel suo stile, lei aspetta l'uomo che la sappia eccitare e prendere e poi si scatena) oppure se vuole un pò di attenzione Masha è quello che sà fare meglio ( oltre che a prenderlo senza problemi  ovunque) ma lei è tutta presa x Dick. Credo che sia Jane che si prenderà cura di Eva, anche se nessuna delle due è particolarmete attratta dall'altro sesso.Ma se nel weekend incominciassero a festeggiare e a bere un pò.......

• Like 1