Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #2

happyone

9 minutes ago, rado07 said:

The young boy is more interested in animal TV than in Eva

I think this is the main issue. He comes off incredibly young and inexperienced, especially compared to what we have seen Eva do. He spends all his time cuddling and being soft and never wants to move past kissing like a virgin.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Eva takes Jane
Young Boy is at a loss

At this rate, Jane and Masha will end up fucking Eva before her own boyfriend does. Although I personally think they are doing this to try to entice him. He is too embarrassed to watch.

• Like 1

It is so sad to see this Eva being back on RLC. I was actually really excited to see Eva again, as it brought back so many awesome memories.

Man what a transformation, I think this guy will never be able to satisfy Eva's needs. She was one of the most sensual, sexual, experimental, super hot and incredibly beautiful young ladies to ever grace the screen of RLC. Only thing I have seen of this visit to Masha's is the later, still very beautiful.

• Like 1

Eva's desperate to fuck somebody. Touching Jane's tits when wishing good night.. so sensual. And wonder boy covering her ass.. and giving her his back lmao. What a change from the guy who fucked her on this same couch infront of everyone