Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #2

happyone

3 hours ago, Daleys said:

Yes and they have to get people from their company to fix the issue as they don't want anyone knowing about the cams.

now this has got to be the funniest post i've ever read!!  they have actual maintenance people that know all about the cams and i can promise you that they are not hired or work for RLC.

il y a 3 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

now this has got to be the funniest post i've ever read!!  they have actual maintenance people that know all about the cams and i can promise you that they are not hired or work for RLC.

Yes they are the cleaning lady is hired and she is the same one for the girls apt so i don't see how anyone else is different.

The apartments are scattered in the EU, when hardware in the apartment needs to be replaced, it is difficult
There is certainly not technical support everywhere
Send hardware by mail or courier
who exchanges and starts?
This is not done in hours. probably 2-3 days
Too bad it is now

Just now, Daleys said:

Yes they are the cleaning lady is hired and she is the same one for the girls apt so i don't see how anyone else is different.

LOL yes, RLC has a couple of girls that clean the apartments but they don't work strictly for RLC.  they work for a cleaning service and when they are needed RLC calls the service and requests the girls they want.  why is this so hard for you to understand?

I live in Italy, any electrical problem, as RLC says, can be solved in a few hours, there are dozens of technicians, if it is a telephone line problem, then things change, depending on the operator they have, can also take a few days

• Upvote 1

So if you have a car in Italy that breaks down and a part needs to be ordered do it arrive in 5 minutes if it needs to come from another country. I know when i bring my car to my mechanic they say it needs 24 hour for the part to arrive.

il y a 25 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

They should have Outages more often.  This topic gets more posts in a day when somethings out of place than when it's Online.   :biggrin:

Yes most topics are dead when apartments are online and when any maintenance occurs every single member posts about their reason as to why and the one that is posted the whole time is the endless sex orgies that goes on when the apartment is offline. No one knows the reason but everyone has to be right and one member in particular is calling out members who posts their opinion and says it's wrong. 

I really don't care what's going on anymore when it comes to these maintenance situations.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Daleys said:

Yes most topics are dead when apartments are online and when any maintenance occurs every single member posts about their reason as to why and the one that is posted the whole time is the endless sex orgies that goes on when the apartment is offline. No one knows the reason but everyone has to be right and one member in particular is calling out members who posts their opinion and says it's wrong.

Conspiracy Theories are fun.  No one will ever know which one is right or which one is wrong.  :biggrin:

• Like 2