Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

7 hours ago, jugghead said:

And I say you need to bring it down a level or two. Quit blaming everyone else because you stubbed your toe and don't like the current situation. I believe it will all get figured out, just be patient, sir.

If you look at my posts "Sir" I don't remember blaming anyone one for any situation I am basically giving my opinion on the facts as I see it..

The Camera's being inadequate  are a point in fact...Leora not being used to her full potential a point in fact..

The loss of time and the chance to make it all so different..a point in fact..

I should not have to repeat every time I write something to express that what I say is my opinion only and to accept it would not be agreeable to everyone on the forum..

I was of course criticizing the establishment in order to get a better viewing situation for everyone hoping that and it is hope someone other than your-self's might read it and take note.. 

I really don't remember stubbing my toe and my patients knows no bounds..."Sir"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, brian smith said:

If you look at my posts "Sir" I don't remember blaming anyone one for any situation I am basically giving my opinion on the facts as I see it..

The Camera's being inadequate  are a point in fact...Leora not being used to her full potential a point in fact..

The loss of time and the chance to make it all so different..a point in fact..

I should not have to repeat every time I write something to express that what I say is my opinion only and to accept it would not be agreeable to everyone on the forum..

I was of course criticizing the establishment in order to get a better viewing situation for everone hoping and it is hope that someone other than yourselfs read it and take note.. 

I really don't remember stubbing my toe and my patients knows no bounds..."Sir"

Brian, some people see the glass half full and some see the glass half empty. I'm just grateful to have Leora back for whatever time that is. I can't be bothered worrying but camera angles that I can't change.

Have you thought about writing to RLC and advising them the correct camera placement or anything else you think could be improved.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Brian, some people see the glass half full and some see the glass half empty. I'm just grateful to have Leora back for whatever time that is. I can't be bothered worrying but camera angles that I can't change.

Have you thought about writing to RLC and advising them the correct camera placement or anything else you think could be improved.

Forgive me if I have got this wrong and I say it with no disrespect to anyone ..That my idea of a forum is in fact to offer one's opinion to the subject your all interested in namely the Rlc Project..

I held back for a while to get some peoples opinions on the new position they have put the Queen of Ass in.

Quite a few said that the Camera's were not much good in their current positions and in fact worse in some respect to what they had in Siberia..

My criticism of what I have been saying is solely to try to get the attention of Rlc and hope and it is hope that if enough people were falling short of joining the Project because of reasons already mentioned it might reach home with them..

As to me writing on my own with a lone voice I see no chance they will in fact listen for that lone voice reason..

Much better to get some feedback on here from disgruntled could be applicants that might make a difference..

If you are settleling for Leora in her current place that's fine and as you say good to have her back...and also if you are not bothered about the angle of the camera's or distance that's fine too...

I really want people who are bothered on here to voice their opinion about it though not people who are not..

Loss me on the glass analogy don't really apply to what as been said...

Thanks for your contribution and thoughts  though much appreciated.. 🙂

I was not going to say this but I will repeat that anything I say is totally my own opinion and I have not been coerced in any way by anyone before making this contribution and I completely and totally respect the views of others..

• Like 1

15 hours ago, raul399 said:

I have looked where he lives now and by Google plus 3 D I have seen the balcony .... one day of these the neighbor goes to his house has it very easy ... hahaha ... v

I do not understand, why are you looking where Paul (he) lives and suspect that someone goes to Paul´s (his) house?

35 minutes ago, brian smith said:

Forgive me if I have got this wrong and I say it with no disrespect to anyone ..That my idea of a forum is in fact to offer one's opinion to the subject your all interested in namely the Rlc Project..

I held back for a while to get some peoples opinions on the new position they have put the Queen of Ass in.

Quite a few said that the Camera's were not much good in their current positions and in fact worse in some respect to what they had in Siberia..

My criticism of what I have been saying is solely to try to get the attention of Rlc and hope and it is hope that if enough people were falling short of joining the Project because of reasons already mentioned it might reach home with them..

As to me writing on my own with a lone voice I see no chance they will in fact listen for that lone voice reason..

Much better to get some feedback on here from disgruntled could be applicants that might make a difference..

If you are settleling for Leora in her current place that's fine and as you say good to have her back...and also if you are not bothered about the angle of the camera's or distance that's fine too...

I really want people who are bothered on here to voice their opinion about it though not people who are not..

Loss me on the glass analogy don't really apply to what as been said...

Thanks for your contribution and thoughts  though much appreciated.. 🙂

I was not going to say this but I will repeat that anything I say is totally my own opinion and I have not been coerced in any way by anyone before making this contribution and I completely and totally respect the views of others..

If you need the camera angles changed my six years experience you would need to direct your comments to Leora. See is a professional and reads our comments, she has the power to get them fixed and it's in her best interest to have them fixed for you. Just about every new member bangs on about the camera's. I'll leave it to you to either try RLC by emailing them or asking Leora  for assistance. 

I can remember earlier in the year year when there was a fan blocking camera 10 in the old apartment it took weeks to get the fan moved.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

If you need the camera angles changed my six years experience you would need to direct your comments to Leora. See is a professional and reads our comments, she has the power to get them fixed and it's in her best interest to have them fixed for you. Just about every new member bangs on about the camera's. I'll leave it to you to either try RLC by emailing them or asking Leora  for assistance. 

I can remember earlier in the year year when there was a fan blocking camera 10 in the old apartment it took weeks to get the fan moved.

Not really a new member joined 2015 to be honest...I have studied the Queen like many have for a few years now and before I joined here also..

I would not be saying what I'm saying if I was a newbie surely especially what I have said about the Goddess, no disrespect to someone new on here...

6 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Well if leora reads these posts there's enough people banging on about the cams you would think she would do something so she obviously can't be to bothered about them can she? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well if leora reads these posts there's enough people banging on about the cams you would think she would do something so she obviously can't be to bothered about them can she? 

Sorry I have my doubts about Leora reading these or any other posts to be honest....I think she may have some sway as regards whatever but I should imagine very little input as proven by her present location and set-up...

I have heard some pretty made up stories about her over the years so I don't take anything too serious unless I see it myself..

A lot of the other is made up fantasies I leave you guy's to judge who they are...

• Like 2