Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

34 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Must admit i have never seen any reply from her on here yet? So can only assume she doesn't read them, unless anyone else knows better.

And neither will you see a reply on here from her, she stopped posting on here in March 2017.....And that has nothing to do with " red goblins "

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

And neither will you see a reply on here from her, she stopped posting on here in March 2017.....And that has nothing to do with " red goblins "

You don't think it maybe was someone pretending to be her do you....there are some nasty fuckers out there..just a thought...

2 hours ago, brian smith said:

Sorry I have my doubts about Leora reading these or any other posts to be honest....I think she may have some sway as regards whatever but I should imagine very little input as proven by her present location and set-up...

I have heard some pretty made up stories about her over the years so I don't take anything too serious unless I see it myself..

A lot of the other is made up fantasies I leave you guy's to judge who they are...

Absolutely your prerogative to believe or disbelieve whatever you choose. 

• Like 3

Just now, brian smith said:

You don't think it maybe was someone pretending to be her do you....there are some nasty fuckers out there..just a thought...

No I don't think that at all.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

No I don't think that at all.

I remember on a forum once like this one... a guy got away with posing to be a girl he got away with it for ages..nothing surprises me any more...

They all went silent  on the forum when they found out... did not show for ages especially the ones that went out their way to suck up to her/him....

Yeah as I say Nasty Fuckers out there...

1 hour ago, Giovanni845 said:

I know that Leora loves Paul but to be honest I would love to see her having sex with another guy 😛 

Had the same wish kitty,sadly never happened,think will be the same regard Leora.