B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4 / September #1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Are you sure you've got the right guy here? If you ignore Happy for the reasons you've stated you won't have many guys posts to read...😕

not only for this post but for the globality of his work, it's not the first time he doing this with me and not only with me, he jump on many people on this forum just check the last example with ze81 of today,

everybody is free to express his opinion agree or not but with happyone the only thing he knows to do is attack the people when they have not the same opinion of him i am tired with this it's very hard to have a normal conversation with him this is why i prefer stop here,end of the history for me we can't be friends with everybody on this world.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

not only for this post but for the globality of his work, it's not the first time he doing this with me and not only with me, he jump on many people on this forum just check the last example with ze81 of today,

everybody is free to express his opinion agree or not but with happyone the only thing he knows to do is attack the people when they have not the same opinion of him i am tired with this it's very hard to have a normal conversation with him this is why i prefer stop here,end of the history for me we can't be friends with everybody on this world.

The staff agrees it needs to stop:

There has been far too much disruption in the Forum Topics over the past week or so.  This has got to come to a Stop immediately.

Every Member has a Right to Express their Opinion in a Respectable Manner so Logic Suggests if your going to Quote a Post then Answer the Member in a Respectable Manner.  This going after another Member because one doesn't share the same view only creates chaos in the Apartment Boards and Generates Reports.  If your going to answer a Post in a disruptive manner just to get some sort of feud going then I suggest you take your Post over to Rants and Flames and call out who you want over in that Topic.  Also Tenants and their Guests or Boyfriends have Names please use them.

When a Disruption Happens a Moderator or Myself will make a Post in the Topic where the issue is. When you're told to End It or Take it to Rants and Flames it's best to do so.  Any further Disruption after that Post will be Greeted with a Warning and a Possible Trip to the Time Out Chair. For those who don't know what a Time Out Chair is, that's where Your Posting will be Suspended for a certain length of time depending on what transpired. So Please Read the Forum Rules and Govern them Accordingly. They are Posted in the Pinned Section of Each Topic.

StnCld316 - Forum Admin.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

If it wasn't for the likes of Happy and 1 or 2 other guys on the forum, there'd be no humour...Just saying Thes, and I'm sure you'd agree...

• Like 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

If it wasn't for the likes of Happy and 1 or 2 other guys on the forum, there'd be no humour...Just saying Thes, and I'm sure you'd agree...

Humor and laughter is good for the forum.

The food fights suck and are not needed or going to be tolerated regardless of the poster, and we the staff are very serious about the rules. We are not generating new members because of this crap. 

It is important to stay on topic in these threads or start a new thread if you want off topic posts, or go to one created in Rants and Flame Wars.

• Like 3