B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4 / September #1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I can suggest. Shower, masturbate, cook and eat, pee upstairs, clean the tub, iron their clothes, vacuum, shower again, pee, invite friends, drink ALOT of alcohol, have sex or masturbate, drink more, pass out, fall out of bed, get up to pee, go to sleep.

Great,  now that we have day 1 taken care of---what about day 2,3,4, etc??? :biggrin:

20 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I can suggest. Shower, masturbate, cook and eat, pee upstairs, clean the tub, iron their clothes, vacuum, shower again, pee, invite friends, drink ALOT of alcohol, have sex or masturbate, drink more, pass out, fall out of bed, get up to pee, go to sleep.

I realized, this wasn't really suggesting, only summarizing Stella.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, happyone said:

Not singling you out cause there are others that agree with you,  But 

the girls seem to enjoy it and most importantly there is sometimes something turn good from something people consider bad

The girls had to get the body paint off ., so we were able to see Stella and Jess in the shower and for me 

especially Jess--I have been missing her showers before and her beautiful body. 🤩

The Girls get Paid to pretend as if this bullshit is what they want to do. They would never do this in normal life. 😒

Every stupid day, it is the same pseudo lesbian show going on in the GOV apartments. It was clear from the beginning that Jessica also had to go through the whole program. It's really the same old shit every time. 😔

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ze81 said:

Couldn't agree more,but lets face what does young woman's do when they are together in vacations..obviously they paint one another's bodies,seems totaly fine and expected😛.Now more seriously..this is what happens when you bring the old residents time after time..they just stick with same exactly shows they did a year,two years ago..house is so diferent from what was a month ago..why..in that time was relatively new girls,even a brother..b1 looked diferent,less show because..people in the house actualy acted normal way a lot of times..fok the shows.Bring new blood(new girls) and ideias to rlc.Fok the paintings!

Meanwhile I also think that RLC should not recast the same girls anymore.

But I would even go one step further and edit the whole GOV concept. This place need more normal people with real relationships (friends or BF) and some real visitors (not just move the girls from one apartment so the other).

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Meanwhile I also think that RLC should not recast the same girls anymore.

But I would even go one step further and edit the whole GOV concept. This place need more normal people with real relationships (friends or BF) and some real visitors (not just move the girls from one apartment so the other).

Couldn't agree more my friend.Probrably that's  why b1 was good again the latest months,we get two brothers,not many shows and for that time was kinda nice to watch..then they leaved..old repeated residents join in..old shows and routines return.The latest months in b1 proven that with young blood the Barca houses can be fun,interesting places,with no need for paintings,fake lesbians shows etc.

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

The Girls get Paid to pretend as if this bullshit is what they want to do. They would never do this in normal life. 😒

Every stupid day, it is the same pseudo lesbian show going on in the GOV apartments. It was clear from the beginning that Jessica also had to go through the whole program. It's really the same old shit every time. 😔

We don't need to always sound like a broken record. We can sometimes manage to mention something else inbetween, you know. Like Stella bating this morning, or all 3 doing exercice together today, those are good things!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I have sometimes wondered why Stella seem to need more sleep than others. Now I have figured it out. It is exhausting for one person to be so beautiful on her own. 

😘

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

We don't need to always sound like a broken record. We can sometimes manage to mention something else inbetween, you know. Like Stella bating this morning, or all 3 doing exercice together today, those are good things!

Seriously, I'm just writing more about what's bothering me. 

Of course I saw Stella this morning and I thought it was very good that she didn't look away from the camera on purpose this time (at least not all the time). Ultimately, however, it is my opinion that everything that could be seen in GOV for a very Long time is simply insufficient in the sense of REAL LIFE. A girl who participates in  body painting shows is in my view the opposite of what RLC needs. I know it is just my view. 

BTW, I might write less than 1/10 as many posts as you. That really shouldn't be a problem. Personally, for example, I am not a fan of People write in this Forum as if they would talk with the residents. I simply do not like it. But, i tolerate it, since I realize that someone else is just expressing themselves. That's what's happening in this forum, isn't it?