B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4 / September #1

34 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Seriously, I'm just writing more about what's bothering me. 

Of course I saw Stella this morning and I thought it was very good that she didn't look away from the camera on purpose this time (at least not all the time). Ultimately, however, it is my opinion that everything that could be seen in GOV for a very Long time is simply insufficient in the sense of REAL LIFE. A girl who participates in  body painting shows is in my view the opposite of what RLC needs. I know it is just my view. 

BTW, I might write less than 1/10 as many posts as you. That really shouldn't be a problem. Personally, for example, I am not a fan of People write in this Forum as if they would talk with the residents. I simply do not like it. But, i tolerate it, since I realize that someone else is just expressing themselves. That's what's happening in this forum, isn't it? 

Neither extreme is good! You post more than me, we agree on alot, the shows are stupid, but it doesn't need to be the only thing we talk about. Everyone know our view by now. You can help me look for some good moments there are inbetween.

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Neither extreme is good! You post more than me, we agree on alot, the shows are stupid, but it doesn't need to be the only thing we talk about. Everyone know our view by now. You can help me look for some good moments there are inbetween.

No, in this thread, you have 17 posts while this is number 6 for me. But sure, it is not the 1/10 relationship I suspected. 😉👍

Anyway, I do not like the idea that i need to be good, to post here. RLC (especially GOV) is in very bad shape and that sould also be discussed here. 

G-HALF_3.jpg

For me the glass will always be half empty and never be half full. I really think RLC should improve. Whether they will ever be as good as before the end of all the russian apartments I doubt. But at least they could try a bit more. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, adamneve said:

I see Jessica is back... last time i saw her.. Nora was spreading her legs in B1.. what a night of fun and frolics..

That was Irma, not Nora. Don't remember Jessica/Nora had that type of fun together.

If I remember correctly, Nora was out of the house when Jessica got more free, was Irma and Nicole living there at that point.

• Like 1