B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4 / September #1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

RLC..real life in cams.........................will ferrell lol GIF.

What a shit. The idiot who came up with this stupid shows, especially this ridiculous body painting show, destroyed RLC. 

Now B1 has reached zero again. What a trash this girls do instead of just have some real life at this place. WTF!

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

☹️👎

Yeah, just disappointing. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What a shit. The idiot who came up with this stupid shows, especially this ridiculous body painting show, destroyed RLC. 

Now B1 has reached zero again. What a trash this girls do instead of just have some real life at this place. WTF!

Not singling you out cause there are others that agree with you,  But 

the girls seem to enjoy it and most importantly there is sometimes something turn good from something people consider bad

The girls had to get the body paint off ., so we were able to see Stella and Jess in the shower and for me 

especially Jess--I have been missing her showers before and her beautiful body. 🤩

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Couldn't agree more,but lets face what does young woman's do when they are together in vacations..obviously they paint one another's bodies,seems totaly fine and expected😛.Now more seriously..this is what happens when you bring the old residents time after time..they just stick with same exactly shows they did a year,two years ago..house is so diferent from what was a month ago..why..in that time was relatively new girls,even a brother..b1 looked diferent,less show because..people in the house actualy acted normal way a lot of times..fok the shows.Bring new blood(new girls) and ideias to rlc.Fok the paintings!

• Upvote 1

Maybe for those who do not like the old boring activities and shows like beer pong, twister, body painting, playing cards, spin the bottle, and some others-----   you can suggest something

different that they could do that is not just another silly show, phony lesbianism, dildo shows, masturbation shows, posing naked on the bed with legs spread or boyfriends fucking them.  I am sure all suggestions would be welcome. 😏

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, happyone said:

Not singling you out cause there are others that agree with you,  But 

the girls seem to enjoy it and most importantly there is sometimes something turn good from something people consider bad

The girls had to get the body paint off ., so we were able to see Stella and Jess in the shower and for me 

especially Jess--I have been missing her showers before and her beautiful body. 🤩

Yes, having Jessica and Stella in the same apartment is great, I love both their bodies. And it is nice to see them all getting along. But they can take as many showers a day they want, without doing a stupid body painting first though. If they read the forum, they know how unpopulare these kind of bullshit is, and they still do it. Anyway, let us hope they put this old script in the bin once and for all, and focus on the good things.

Ed, I am still at a loss as well as the girls are as to what they could do that is not this kind of bullshit.  Guess they could sit on the couch and watch tv,  but as I posted earlier,

they need suggestions as to what the good things are they can do. 

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

Maybe for those who do not like the old boring activities and shows like beer pong, twister, body painting, playing cards, spin the bottle, and some others-----   you can suggest something

different that they could do that is not just another silly show, phony lesbianism, dildo shows, masturbation shows, posing naked on the bed with legs spread or boyfriends fucking them.  I am sure all suggestions would be welcome. 😏

I can suggest. Shower, masturbate, cook and eat, pee upstairs, clean the tub, iron their clothes, vacuum, shower again, pee, invite friends, drink ALOT of alcohol, have sex or masturbate, drink more, pass out, fall out of bed, get up to pee, go to sleep.