B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4 / September #1

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

I've not seen Stella so attracted to a woman as she is Sara. Nor have I seen her do more with a woman or let a woman do as much with her. Was pleasant to watch. And now in Sara's bed sleeping together.

She and Irma had a nice night in B1

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She and Irma had a nice night in B1

That one night with Stella and Irma felt like something they had to do, it felt awkward, forced, and not very good at all in my opinion. With Sara it seems all spontaneous and fun!

9 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I've not seen Stella so attracted to a woman as she is Sara. Nor have I seen her do more with a woman or let a woman do as much with her. Was pleasant to watch. And now in Sara's bed sleeping together.

I have no idea why so many here always thinks that just because the girls have pseudo lesbian sex, there would be something between them.

If Stella is attracted to something, it this the Money she will get from RLC for the show. 

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

I have no idea why so many here always thinks that just because the girls have pseudo lesbian sex, there would be something between them.

If Stella is attracted to something, it this the Money she will get from RLC for the show. 

I disagree. I thought this seemed all spontaneous and fun! Like they can't keep their hands off each other. It's not for show! This didn't have the usual element of shows, it all happened spontaneously in the hall, in the kitchen, on the balcony!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I disagree. I thought this seemed all spontaneous and fun! Like they can't keep their hands off each other. It's not for show! This didn't have the usual element of shows, it all happened spontaneously in the hall, in the kitchen, on the balcony!

Give up...there are some guys who are so opposed to a woman with another, that they cannot possibly fathom that it might be real.  Some idiot actually said the Naomi/Mila connection last night was fake...lol.  Mila is not even part of the project at the moment.

• Like 1