Sicilia & Pablo (2019) Part #1

Guest Just In

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not understand such apartments.

Can open quiet apartments. They won’t make money - however, they are quiet apartments, where they definitely don’t happen anything bad (VH fines). 

Can risky bet. For example, I would bet on girl yesterday from Anise & Killian. No problems with cameras. Dream is to become actress in Dom2 or similar project (extremely transparent hint - to the guys about cams) and she is ready for anything for this. Likes parties and really party-hard type. This is risky bet - shock content and fines are possible. But this is really an extraordinary performer who can raise interest in the apartment (and give money for manager).

2019-09-13_19h28_50.png

wefy.png

But Sicilia&Pablo - it is rather high-risk apartment (about fines and shock content). And at the same time, obviously she can not produce such content that will pay off all risks. They do not understand show-type. They are inactive a lot time. They cannot in cam quality/necessary emotions or just expressive content (different from 36 other apartments). High risks (comparable to girl in Anise&Killian) and the level of content is slightly higher - quiet stable apartments.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, groomy said:

Can open quiet apartments. They won’t make money - however, they are quiet apartments, where they definitely don’t happen anything bad (VH fines)

so from participants point of view, following method could be even better: after opening apartment, abandon it, this way you'll never risk to be fined 😂😂😂

• Like 1

They need to go back to being the Pablo & Sicilia of the first 10 days of the apartment when it was compulsive viewing.

What's happened to all the guests? Why don't they visit anymore? Why isn't Sicilia giving guests BJ's and having sex with them? What happened to the time when no-one believed they were a real couple because of how they gave more attention to their friends than each other?

It seems to me that when they first moved in they really made an effort to be fun, entertaining and watchable and now they are bored with all that and have now decided to be a normal regular couple.

2 hours ago, stanley said:

They need to go back to being the Pablo & Sicilia of the first 10 days of the apartment when it was compulsive viewing.

What's happened to all the guests? Why don't they visit anymore? Why isn't Sicilia giving guests BJ's and having sex with them? What happened to the time when no-one believed they were a real couple because of how they gave more attention to their friends than each other?

It seems to me that when they first moved in they really made an effort to be fun, entertaining and watchable and now they are bored with all that and have now decided to be a normal regular couple.

Just like Marley Monsoon and Zahia, just like Leah, they do all the exciting things right in the beginning to hook people in, then abandon all of it. 

• Like 1

Just now, stanley said:

Marley, Monsoon & Zahia used to be exciting? I must have slept through that evening.

When they first appeared at Lisa's, MMZ had one or two threesomes, Zahia's boyfriend fucked Monsoon and I believe all of them had a foursome. Then they got their own place and literally ALL that openess disappeared.