Clarice & Sean (2019) Part #1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I've been wondering where you were. I totally agree. Another cookie cutter swinger tease apt with frequent parties involving the same people who have already made it clear what they will and will not do, and so it's just a repeat of the same show. 🤔 Not really that different from what Pamela and Joseph do on CB. I mean if you think about it.  

5 hours ago, Gudari said:

It doesn't always have to end in sex for me. Just a little more fun, to do different things for themselves and not for the viewer. Sometimes innuendo and fun work more than monotony. This is missing in most apartments because they focus solely on sex for the viewer and forget to enjoy themselves.

And why you waste time on these apartments. They are soft - and there will be no orgies with gangbags/random sex with different people. I wrote this at the topic beginning 2-3 or by post. On the topic, they got most epic Realm6 in all VH, but they never reached that level.

For example:

Katrin - have new guy (already ~#10) for hot sex = 0 post.

Khloe&Creed - have 3some = 0 post.

Mira&Henry guests - have 4some with full exchange = 0 post. 

They make content that you ask. And they are not interesting to you. I agree that this group (all I&B, L&B, D&D, C&S) wins much in youth and appearance. But, they will not break their life at your request. Therefore, only soft orgies or games with others. Similarly, for example, Grace. Or even Clara — she have experience with another couple, for example. That is, as Isa. But it does not continue.

C&S/D&D/L&B/I&B will not be new Anna and Alex or Mira and Henry. Therefore, it is better to simply stop wasting time and complaining about what they will not do.😉

• Like 5

Last night I was very surprised by Melissa's behavior.
When a new apartment is opened, a party is organized with many couples who already know each other (I&B - D&D - S&M - L&B - etc.) and we know very well that there will be a soft orgy (as Groomy calls it).

Below some photos of what all the girls did and later photos of what Melissa did most of the time.

Girls

party1.thumb.jpg.6bcb867ca8e30ec2fed577bc18b6cbb1.jpg

party3.thumb.jpg.aa7457678661aaf39ceac0d9e8959525.jpg

party4.thumb.jpg.e0cf73f359b65d7667da15b5b75e157a.jpg

party6.thumb.jpg.4bdba4efeb80e03da138c424deed2939.jpg

party7.thumb.jpg.510a56d8fb335b9b02c17a38eaf2d727.jpg

Melissa

melissa.thumb.jpg.43982c67c74f3becd5f69d79906a5830.jpg

melissa1.thumb.jpg.b75312a409228a8c4f195c23f0609081.jpg

melissa3.thumb.jpg.4274f7555ceff74c75d26add9bcf413a.jpg

melissa4.thumb.jpg.cbcfb148a31958f3cea84d4c160bd988.jpg

melissa5.thumb.jpg.9feff40b5deb9c0ed706c6c61b8856aa.jpg

If she wanted to have sex with her cell phone, maybe it was better if she stayed at home!

melissa2.jpg

• Like 3

The same glowing expectations were voiced when Leonie and Barney got their own apartment but they turned out to painfully boring with their own place.   Perhaps Clarice and Sean will be different but it seems unlikely to me. 

As for the party - same script - just different location.   As a group - these folks give the impression that it is all just another task to perform and they would really rather be somewhere else. 

• Like 3

i belive this apartment has a potentials, first off all in how many of that circle in their first night of soft swingers did they do something interesting? now clarise was licked by Andrew and Saun got a blowjob from Krista, in my opinion it is matter of time till we see exchanging oral with another couple, not sure about penetration but a blowjob is highly propable.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i belive this apartment has a potentials, first off all in how many of that circle in their first night of soft swingers did they do something interesting? now clarise was licked by Andrew and Saun got a blowjob from Krista, in my opinion it is matter of time till we see exchanging oral with another couple, not sure about penetration but a blowjob is highly propable.

All of these parties are the same - whether it is an opening party or not.  When I saw that Clarice and Sean were having a party I knew exactly what was going to happen.  Andrew and Krista were going to have sex - there would be teasing to make it look like couples might actually swap - and eventually everyone would pile into the same bed for a fake orgy.  I wasn't disappointed - everything went according to the script.  I guess this production model works - it continues to be used.

I am sure the script for future actions by this couple is being worked up for them to follow.  At least I am not paying for it anymore.  I let my VH subscription lapse because the content on VH has gotten so weak that it is not worth even the $1 or so a day that it costs.   I'll check back in every now and then to see if anything has changed.  Maybe I will be surprised.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, scotty3 said:

All of these parties are the same - whether it is an opening party or not.  When I saw that Clarice and Sean were having a party I knew exactly what was going to happen.  Andrew and Krista were going to have sex - there would be teasing to make it look like couples might actually swap - and eventually everyone would pile into the same bed for a fake orgy.  I wasn't disappointed - everything went according to the script.  I guess this production model works - it continues to be used.

I am sure the script for future actions by this couple is being worked up for them to follow.  At least I am not paying for it anymore.  I let my VH subscription lapse because the content on VH has gotten so weak that it is not worth even the $1 or so a day that it costs.   I'll check back in every now and then to see if anything has changed.  Maybe I will be surprised.

Not everything, come on! Sean and Leonie went off script for sure.