Misty (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Misty always was against drugs and drinking too much. She does not like drunk or drugged guys

Can't really blame her.  Drunks just can't get a Hard Noodle when they are inebriated, their breath reeks an alcohol shrine and they just may vomit on you through the act.  The druggies carry other things they don't disclose. They're to stoned or buzzed out to tell who they have sex with they could be a HepC Carrier or even have something worse they never disclose.  So it's wise not to let every Wanker between the Legs.

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

So, you think Misty is unwise? 45+ wankers and counting. Not sure of the selection process so it's entirely possible that she was wise enough shield herself from the carriers, but that's a number no one traced. One can hope! 😆

No one else can pick and choose her partners, that's solely a decision Misty has to make for herself.  By avoiding the drunks and the druggies is a good start but one still has to be careful the partners they choose.  I myself I have been on this earth 60 Years and not once have I ever been to a Doctor for any Sexual Health issue.  I came from a small town so everyone knew everyone so you knew who to play with and not to play with.  A lot of girls have priorities and most are careful enough of the partners they choose to share the bed with.   All it takes is one wrong move and your life could be changed forever.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mib82 said:

She came back and she already kick out a guy... I never missed this girl

The guy beat her

22 hours ago, pvk said:

Hi everyone. I have been reading you for a long time but I never intervened. Something serious happened: the boy came out violently (and intentionally) hit Misty in the face, making her fall. She seemed to have recovered, but then everything went offline. 

21 hours ago, pvk said:

I was saying ... Misty opened the door, he hit Misty in the face with violence before leaving. Then he ran away

21 hours ago, pvk said:

A minute before he hit her, he tried to grab her (still violently) but Misty rejected him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I wouldn't say that this is a universal truth, especially on voyeur sites, such as VHTV.

Coming from a small town means nothing when it comes to STDs. I can show you the most clean cut person in the world, full of AIDS.  You never know unless you know and I seriously doubt anyone on VHTV is taking such precautions to be certain, even Numbers here.

russian roulette woman GIF

How one chooses to live their life is their own doing.  We just hope they make the right choices.

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It sure is, but consequences don't care about feelings. Chose wisely for sure, but relying on hope to save oneself from danger is a very poor choice.

That's the way they choose to live. If they make good choices things will be fine and if they make bad choices then they'll have to live with it. No matter what gets posted will not make them change their minds.