B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2

Just now, happyone said:

It would still be confusing because he (Mauri) does not know what he is talking about regarding Jess--only making trouble for her. IMO

She is not and never was married.

I neither know whether Jess is or was married nor whether she has kids. So I can't agree to disagree (to him).  :huh: :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, billiboy said:

Non so se Jess è o era sposata, né se ha figli. Quindi non posso accettare di non essere d'accordo (con lui).  : Huh: :grande sorriso:

I did not say that he has children, and then what difference does it make? many girls here stay for 3 months leaving their boyfriend at home, and maybe fucking someone else, and remember that they are paid to stay here, so it's like a business trip, like so many people in the real world travel for work leaving wives and children at home for a long time

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Nice to see Jess with the girls without the guys being there.

I agree. Nice to see them all hanging out together, getting along and bounding. I love wild life of Sara and Stella, but I do think Jessica is really nice too.

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

I did not say that he has children, and then what difference does it make? many girls here stay for 3 months leaving their boyfriend at home, and maybe fucking someone else, and remember that they are paid to stay here, so it's like a business trip, like so many people in the real world travel for work leaving wives and children at home for a long time

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

another thing, Jess was glad that yesterday's party was canceled, so she could do whatever she wanted and dance with the mussica she likes, she doesn't like sharing the bed with someone else, with the kids at home now he feels in jail, and he doesn't like the girls making noise, and he doesn't like these guys, uh ... she's married, and she wasn't supposed to be back in RLC, they're calling up all the old girls to see if they do return

I thought, you were talking about her kids, but probably you used 'kids' for Sara, Stella and the boys.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I agree. Nice to see them all hanging out together, getting along and bounding. I love wild life of Sara and Stella, but I do think Jessica is really nice too.

Sara, Gina and Stella in a heavy party roommate apartment would be a dream.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Has anyone noticed Cam 5 and Cam 7 and Cam 8 isn't streaming 100 percent it's the same also from replay. I don't know what RLC does under maintenance but sometimes these cams would be fine and after 10 times worse than before really annoying.

You mean like fall behind in time? Or lag?

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

I think it's good that the girls finally have fun how they like it. 

Right now there is a really good dynamic in B1. It's a shame these guys are leaving. I hope they will come back. 

Really...I don't think Jess will agree...:dodgy:

• Like 1