Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #3

happyone

11 minutes ago, nadiuska said:

Sasha was the boy from his time ,, With Dick fucking long ... and the other guy, Italian, which swept after Sasha had the condom ...

it doesn't matter with a condom or without,first of all she has to decide if she wants to fuck him at all 

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

Don't create hopes Regard th brunet girl..she only one time did some play(in the failed "orgy" with m,s,d,beard dude and his girlfriend),as usualy with her if anything happens will be outside or house will enter MN for another..Electricity issues.

I wrote this westerday night...Gess what..house in MN.But hey..just conspiracy theories and stuff😆.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I wrote this westerday night...Gess what..house in MN.But hey..just conspiracy theories and stuff😆.

Why does your mind always go bad? You cannot once see these people living the true love, and you will comment! Probably everyone is trying to repair the damaged thick black cable !
😉 🤣😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Why does your mind always go bad? You cannot once see these people living the true love, and you will comment! Probably everyone is trying to repair the damaged thick black cable !
😉 🤣😁

Hehe,"house" needs a lot of MN😂.Lets wait and see who is hired,i mean invited to be masha guest.Westerday the Goodbye photoshoot was done,Mr M is history now,let the next novel to start.As long is entertaining no problem.But they should at least fix cam6 or cam7 sound issues,so many many hours and days of MN and the sound still not fixed.

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe, «home» needs a lot MN 😂 .Lets wait and see who is hired, I mean invited to Massa guest.Westerday photography became Goodbye, Mr. M is history now, let's next novel start.As time is not fun provlima.Alla should at least determine cam6 cam7 or sound issues, so many hours and days of MN and the sound is still not stable.

RLC generally wants to take and when not to give, leave this apartment in mercy with ancient equipment, and fake maintenance!

• Upvote 1

I've been referring to Masha's newest lover as 8 Pack (for lack of a better name). Is it too soon to start thinking of him as a potential "boy friend"? Some thought that he was just a week end rental, but now that his tenure is moving into a longer stint, many will have to re-assess his status. Although he clearly has not matched either of his predecessors (Sasha or Dick [TK]), because of his youth (I estimate that he is barely 21 years old), could it be that Masha has decided that he can be trained into what she needs?

22 hours ago, franklin said:

Masha is speaking a lot in Italian during sex.  Anyone translate?

I didn't know he spoke Italian, with the boy, I'll try to follow them and tell you what they say

• Like 2