Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #3

happyone

Just now, ze81 said:

Would love to see a "bodybuilding" girl in site,only seen one once(in years)was years ago,a guest girl in the house that is now of Carla,she took a shower..looked so so sexy.

Adriana guest and friend if i am remember well 🙂

Masha tries to keep her apartment in conversation
I do not know if the boy is there for them or the RLC members and how the visit came about.
if it was her decision, it's ok
It is difficult to find a new concept after the departure of D & S. There will also be failures. Visitors like Eva and Boy or D & J will be the exception.

il y a 10 minutes, rado07 a dit :

Masha tries to keep her apartment in conversation
I do not know if the boy is there for them or the RLC members and how the visit came about.
if it was her decision, it's ok
It is difficult to find a new concept after the departure of D & S. There will also be failures. Visitors like Eva and Boy or D & J will be the exception.

I'm really pissed off we didn't get to see more of Eva and her BF.

• Like 1

Yes they aren't a couple at all,just hope is the usual Masha shows were a guest arrives do the thing and then leaves and other will come and etc.We DONT need another house wasted with a fake couple like Asia&Hakeem.And honestly don't think that will happen in this case,the question is how much time will the guest stay,westerday they bought some clothes for him,not a lot but some,my Gess is that will be one week.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes they aren't a couple at all,just hope is the usual Masha shows were a guest arrives do the thing and then leaves and other will come and etc.We DONT need another house wasted with a fake couple like Asia&Hakeem.And honestly don't think that will happen in this case,the question is how much time will the guest stay,westerday they bought some clothes for him,not a lot but some,my Gess is that will be one week.

So as if you are my friend! Masha if she knew what she was buying equals she would prefer to get an inflatable sex man doll over this inflatable boy, she would have had better and longer sex for her! 

• Upvote 1