Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #3

happyone

Whatever the case, everyone has the responsibility of rlc. They are unjustified and ridiculous with so many um and nothing to do so they stayed so many days off and the apartment and equipment came back worse than before. What do they intend to close as an RLC for that and they do nothing? The people's  pays for them and they remain apathetic. Before some time ago I sent an e-mail to support waiting for a reply. In the end they are a lot more amateurish than I thought.😤😡 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Almost three weeks have passed since the first major undermaintenance. After that we had daily um and the situation day by day getting worse and worse. Didn't they know that the old system was going to die? Is Masha's old statement that she quits and why they don't invest? And at the rate they go it will take 2-3 weeks for rehabilitation.Equally useful to shut it down, it's not worth watching anymore. They've become the most unreliable and ridiculous ever! I hope someday to become people and respond with honesty and support emails.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1