Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #3

happyone

5 hours ago, Daleys said:

They weren't working working after the maintenance and I did send them an email straight away but they didn't disable for hours later.

4.30 :  We apologize for the inconvenience.
We are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. 🤔

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

we have a new maintenance 😁

Maybe they are MN the bed,last pic i seen bed support was up,Its the only house were this is hapenning,contant MN,cam sound was fixed so no ideia why it gone offline,maybe is a short MN.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Daleys said:

Not sure what's going on but RLC needs to close this apt and open a new one clearly the apartment isn't fit to stream the cams anymore.

Don't think is just that,house is in same place(of course)that always been,so net,stream conditions should be similar,This very frequent MN only started when masha got the house for her.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't think is just that,house is in same place(of course)that always been,so net,stream conditions should be similar,This very frequent MN only started when masha got the house for her.

From yesterday Masha scratches continuously and puts ointments all over the body. During the bath she took these rash photos and sent them somewhere. A little while ago he got out of the apartment and brought in a new ointment and then he started looking at all the corners around the bed, looking for some cat pests, but the rashes are also one of the many things she uncontrollably puts in her mouth! 😉

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, hondarellas said:

From yesterday Masha scratches continuously and puts ointments all over the body. During the bath she took these rash photos and sent them somewhere. A little while ago he got out of the apartment and brought in a new ointment and then he started looking at all the corners around the bed, looking for some cat pests, but the rashes are also one of the many things she uncontrollably puts in her mouth! 😉

Bed bugs!😮

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, firewall said:

this apartment have the record of the under maintenance but with what there is to watch in this apartment now masha is alone it's not very important,

this apartment can stay in maintenance forever if they want

I found it a real pity when the apartment went UM while Eva and her BF were there. 

Masha all alone doesn't interest me at all. It's the same with Leora. For both apartments, clearly, a new cast would be best. 

à l’instant, Alladino a dit :

I found it a real pity when the apartment went UM while Eva and her BF were there. 

Masha all alone doesn't interest me at all. It's the same with Leora. For both apartments, clearly, a new cast would be best. 

Still possed off about this as i liked watching them fuck annd everything a real shame we didn't see more of them.

• Like 1