Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #3

happyone

This apartment must be as it is
Connection breaks are simply part of it, boosting expectations and providing discussion
It's like in the past, something for nostalgia, for the very old members
I love it.... 😡

'joke'

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hondarellas said:

Now this apartment broke down! But no maintenance? How are we all going to say it now? Let's hope we see something exciting soon and start talking! 🙃😴

My friend no horries,most probably next week something will happen,maybe a guest girl or something.This is not a super low paced rlc house were the couples barely are in the houses,lets wait and see😅..............that is if the MN after MN are finaly solved and we can watch lol.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 41 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Who da fok hit my girl in face!?Man she was beat up in face.

lol like all the stories here about this apt it is most likely makeup and scripted. That what is the main theme here anyway so why should this be any different.

16 minutes ago, rado07 said:

it is not everything, it seems

It's nice that Masha is being visited by her sister.
The two have a lot to talk about
I hope the Technology does not collapse again

Now there is even an additional guest girl present. 

One thing wonders me. Why can't masha put on a little more clothes? The whole thing would be much less strange. 

Ho god..the MN guest girl arrived..when will the MN happen......was really enjoying watching Masha with "sister" the two are fun to watch,to bad rlc never hired the "sister" to be an resident.Intead we have Asias and Carlas😣.